Melbourne In June?

hi all, i just finished work and the meeting is about an hour or so away so cant make it tonight - sorry guys and gals, hope it all went well :)

Apologies for not getting there, had a family emergency to attend to (felt bad, but couldn't get there)... I hope you all did have a great time (I know you would have)

Cheers,

Manny.

manny said:
Apologies for not getting there, had a family emergency to attend to (felt bad, but couldn't get there)... I hope you all did have a great time (I know you would have)

Cheers,

Manny.
We did Manny :D , but it just wasn't the same without you there!

Thanks Rolf for the drinks.

Thanks Kristine for organising.

As usual was a great friendly night, it is so good to see so many new members coming to our Melbourne meetings. We had to keep adding chairs and tables on to the original table which was fantastic!!

I feel so lucky to have stumbled on to such a great group of wonderful people

Regards

Chris

And a special thanks to Ruby for suggesting the venue.

The open fire was an added bonus on a chilly night, the food looked great, and everybody lingered a little longer than usual.

I think the Mitcham is a real 'find'!

Looking forward to the next dinner meeting - and it was really good to see some new faces and some older ones I haven't seen for a while.

Regards

Kristine

Thanks from us as well for making us feel very welcome. It was good night hope to do it again.

Have a nice day
Lyne
*who's not sure who's who* :)

Good to see old names on here

Hi everyone,

In particularly Manny, Y-man and Ruby.
Havent been around for ages or spoken to any of you in quite a while now.
I hope you all remember me in some way.
Its Mannie here ... You know the Manny without the "B" lol.
From reading this thread it shows that you guys are still holding regular meets. Would love to catch up again sometime if welcomed to do so.

Hope you guys are doing well not only in life in general but also from investing.

Regards,

Mannie

Property Invest said:
Hi everyone,

Havent been around for ages or spoken to any of you in quite a while now.
I hope you all remember me in some way.

Regards,

Mannie

Hi Mannie (without the B)

'course we remember you!!

You gotta turn up to one of the meetings and tell us what you've been up to :)

Cheers,

The Y-man

Hi guys

Hi guys,

I would love to come to the next meet and catch up with all you guys and find out how everyone has being doing.
I can see from some of the pics that some old faces are still around ... like Gerrard and Faye, Anna and her husband, Mr. Spiderman and so on.
When is the next meet anyways? probably a month away I guess?

Is the old forum still running? I have lost all links.

Chat soon...

Mannie

Hi Mannie,

welcome back... long time no hear... it will be good to see you at one of the coming meetings, great opportunity to catch up...

Meetings are typically held on the last Wednesday of the month, alternating between Footscray & Hawthorn and are advertised through posts in "Meeting Point"...

Speak to you soon...

Cheers,

Manny.

Back