MORETON BAY REGIONAL Subdivision

I have searched the entire website to no avail for information regarding subdivision in the Redcliffe area.

Is there information on the website? Or is it a case of making a call to the council and hoping that i receive the right information?

Cheers

Tom

Hi Tom,

You will need to go on PDOnline on the Council website, see what zone you have then refer to the Council planning scheme to see what provisions may apply to your potential subdivision. If you can't figure it out, feel free to pop me through an email with the address. Always happy to help out.

[email protected]

Cheers.

Alex Steffan

FYI: PDOnline: http://pdonline.moretonbay.qld.gov.au/Modules/common/default.aspx?page=home
Redclifee Planning Scheme: http://www.moretonbay.qld.gov.au/subsite.aspx?id=10431

Ive been looking in this area and ive done a few feaso's

For subdivision in the Redcliffe area your looking at 80k (ballpark) of costs, for a one into 2 lot subdivision

Happy to be proved wrong by anyone with more experience than me

Alex

For subdivision in the Redcliffe area your looking at 80k (ballpark) of costs, for a one into 2 lot subdivision

Alex

Why so much

Sounds kind of over the top ?

Alex

That does sound like a lot. Is there higher fees dealing with the Moreton Bay council?

Why so much

Sounds kind of over the top ?

It's probably a little high, but here is my breakdown:

Council contributions 28k
Operational works 30k
Other fees (council application fees, town planning fees, surveying etc) approx 20k

The council contributions hurt, but if they see people making money, they want their cut

Back