Murray Bridge Rear Block Cut Off

So no problems getting the 13.7m frontage through council then?

So far so good.The planners have indicated this will be fine,but non-complying which has a different set of rules which have to be addressed.They take the view that the square meters has been achieved (500),with a 13.7m frontage.To achieve a 15m frontage,it will throw the other 2 blocks areas out,plus i will need to remove the shed.This is where a good surveyor comes in and earns the money you are paying them.
Had 2 appraisals today............................95k & 90k.

looks good
1 photo is in there twice
and im personally not a fan of having that date in the photos makes it look amateurish

how much would you save from doing it yourself to getting an agent to do it?

looks good
1 photo is in there twice
and im personally not a fan of having that date in the photos makes it look amateurish

how much would you save from doing it yourself to getting an agent to do it?

I guess the date shows it in real time.I was quoted $3300 in commission,plus $500 for online advertising,plus $300 file set up. WTF....its a block of land,not the taj mahal

Bump.
Well it has been a bit quiet with this due to a few reasons,but some good news today
SA Water have indicated the water point will cost $3611,this was as expected.The hiccup with this division was the Sewer needed to be extended to create a new IP point.Got the costing today........$12100,which is way below what i expected the cost to be.The normal cost for just a new IP point would be $6632 so this has been good news.
YaY for SA Water.

Got this from SA Water today,showing where the sewer extension will be constructed.

Attachments

• SA Water 1932014.pdf
    73.3 KB · Views: 135
Contour Plan.

Council have asked for a contour plan............Looks pretty technical. :confused:

Attachments

• 153314 STANDEN 2D-CONTOUR PORT.pdf
    133.1 KB · Views: 89
So have you had many inquiries? I personally would lop the trees and show it as a blank canvas. Been up online for over 8 months or so now?

I like trees,why cut them down if they can be incorporated into a build? Been online since 16/12/2013,my calculation works out at a touch over 3 months.Yes,there has been interest,have a handfull of people who are keen on offering when the TITLE is issued,which is fair enough.Plus the price is the price with me,take it or leave it,i dont really care if it sits there till i get my price,and i will !!!!

Or Plan B will be extract the equity out of it for another IP deposit.

At Last. NO CONDITIONS!!! Happy Birthday to me......

Attachments

• CouncilStampedPlan Amanda.pdf
    324.7 KB · Views: 88
  • Amanda Approval 1.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 131
We now have a water meter and a sewer point.Also received the bank val which was a touch lower than i anticipated.I will post up all the costs at the end............which is near.

Attachments

• lot 102 Amanda street Val.pdf
    221.4 KB · Views: 303
Back