My deeply unfashionable 'new' dunny

Found another pic. Tough reno that one. Brings back some bad memories - probably why I never go in that room.

Attachments

• bath 1.jpg
    bath 1.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 63
I'm sorry, call me conservative or whatever, but it's not to my taste. :eek:
Sorry, I don't much like it either, although the toilet roll holder gets points for it's uniqueness.
It has faired much better in that respect than the DIY lime green kitchen I did years ago. People (including my mother) said some very unkind things about that one.

Yes, I wasn't a fan of that one either. The lime green is just too much for me.

This other DIY bathroom I did in the house a couple of years ago might be more to your taste. It's a bit too nice for me.

Although green, in any form, isn't my favourite colour, I LOVE this one! I could see me using those same tiles, although maybe in red, which is more in keeping with my taste.

They have those tiles in red, I think. Supply cost is about $600 per sqm, so you would only put them in a house you're not moving out of any time soon.

The only thing I don't like about the second bathroom is the basin.

I like having a vanity to store stuff, and I have a lot of it! Unless the mirror is hiding some storage? And I don't really like visible pipes - I think it detracts from the rest of the room.

I do like it though, the tiles are nice and so is the bath. I wouldn't change the colour, but I'm also a bit quirky. Whilst I say to all my clients to get everything very neutral without anything unusual, I would prefer something with personality.

The first 'unfashionable' dunny reminded me too much of a horror movie, if that's my bathroom I'll probably visit shopping centre. Like the toilet roll holder though, creative :)

Second ones, look much better, but I personally prefer neutral/ Zen like colour :eek:

They have those tiles in red, I think. Supply cost is about $600 per sqm, so you would only put them in a house you're not moving out of any time soon.

Yes, we've got some similar ones in our laundry. They aren't exactly the same as your's, mine aren't nearly as bright, but they are still awesome.

I'm not a fan of basins in vanities - too hard to clean around.
Beside the louvre window is a full height mirror, and beside that is a full height cupboard with masses of storage - it's the girls' bathroom.
In a PPOR, I'm not interested in doing things that have no personality - beige is for IPs.

Back