Nathan Birch - New PM in St Marys?

Nathan it all sounds good... Elliot Shiner are probably going to lose a lot of business from you :)

Assuming repairs and maintenance will be done by your network of trades at good prices?

All I will say is the rack price of 8.8% is a little high for the area, but I guess if you are value adding beyond more than rent collection it might be OK.

I have to agree with Dave that 8.8% is a bit on the high side but if the service is good as well as the value add then most people (including myself) would pay that.

Regards

Shahin

Reviewing rents even if its a $3.50pw increase 2 or 3 times a year, even x this by 10 properties thats like almost $5,000 income increase PA. lol.

Exactly..once you've built a substantial size property portfolio its not only the compounding CG you reap the benefits from but also the big time compounding rental increases and yields along the way. :)

Wont be touching anyones clients, only natural when or if people come over from anywhere.

Will be managing properties all across NSW, and at present for people when they join our office they will remain on the low rate only. For walk in it will be 8.8%, but will do 6.6% for those who come in as discussed on here for foundation members of our firm.

Nath.

Hahahaha.... The Birchmobile lol

LoL forgot about that white rav 4 I got that time on youtube.

Offices will be in key locations with staff in them :)

Last edited:
Will the PM's populate managed IP's income and expenses into the my property tracker system if owners subscribe to it?

How long before I can jump onboard with my Hunter Valley IPs?

Please tell me you will be covering up there. The area seriously needs some professional PM's.

Well done to you to Nathan, I wish you every success with the new venture.

Sunshine

It surprised me that only 1 photo per listing and they all look like they were taken by the agent on their iPhone while doing a 20kph drive past.

I remember reading posts many moons ago about people asking ”why isn’t my IP rented yet?” and most feedback highlighted bad or lack of great photos as a common reason.

Hopefully demand for rentals is high and it’s just a matter of listing them to get tenants rather than having to sell/attract a tenant.

By the way it’s good to see someone from SS vertically integrating their investment strategy.

Last edited:
Back