Nathan on Today Tonight

Oh Nathan, you had such high regard on Somersoft. Now you sold out to cheap tabloid TV on Today Tonight, for a bit of publicity.

What was the point??, to show off to Australia that you own 34 properties, worth $3.5mil?
Many of us just go about our business without showing off.

Book must be coming soon. I was expecting the usual line at the end of the story, "and here's a book/website on how you can do it".

nah; good luck to him.

No tall poppy syndrome here, please.

I have a reservation about the locations he chooses in terms of future renters though; Country areas are rife with the type of tenants - especially in the price bracket he works - that can undo a good investment in a very big hurry.

Sadly, Aus is full of enormous amounts of lower-socio economic Neanderthals....and they will rent his joints.

In the USA they call them trailer trash...

I hope he has a lot of good luck.

Nah no need to sell anything.

They asked for a good success story and I am always happy to motivate others. Not to big note myself, not to sell anything.

Great to see you on TT.
You may be an inspiration to someone watching and give them a nudge.

...many may be scared when they watched the other story a few minutes previous ( on ACA or TT..never remember which cause I keep flicking back and forth) of the tenants who were trashing rentals.

Well done Nathan, don't worry about the negativity, people in Aus love to **** can people who have had a go and have become successful.

As Nathan is not one for self promotion :p, I thought I would be the one to post the link to the TT video for those that missed it.

Today Tonight
Video - 25 year old property mogul.

I say good on Nathan for the ability to get to where he is.
But comeon, TT. Suddenly worthy because one of Somersofts own appeared. :)

As Nathan is not one for self promotion :p, I thought I would be the one to post the link to the TT video for those that missed it.

Today Tonight
Video - 25 year old property mogul.

I say good on Nathan for the ability to get to where he is.
But comeon, TT. Suddenly worthy because one of Somersofts own appeared. :)

Ahh come on.. you should appear on TT too, saying that the market is gonna crash.. did you say 2011? or you've moved it already to 2012? ;)

Ahh come on.. you should appear on TT too, saying that the market is gonna crash.. did you say 2011? or you've moved it already to 2012? ;)

No, I have consistantly said 2011 through to the end of 2012, with June/July 2010 having been the peak. Check the previous posts. On PIIGS, US, China slowing, etc, etc. And that I'd be looking again in late 2013.

The property industry and spruikers would not allow a "property is gonna crash" story on TT.
It's either bad tenants, bad landlords, or the next boom suburbs.

Getting any media outlet to run a positive story is an achievement. - They (as you know) could have painted a negative and sensationalized slant on the very same situation. - Much like SS does!

There is an element of risk when putting information out to those sources but for those of us who love the spotlight ;) - the rewards are worth the risk and controversy sometimes pays more than agreement :D

Good on Nathan for getting a positive one through.

No, I have consistently said 2011 through to the end of 2012
2011 is almost half way and no crash has come our way yet.
Maybe you need to move your target year by a few clicks and to narrow your prediction down to 1 city or to a few suburbs otherwise you'll be climbing Mount Kosciuszko holding hands with Steve Keen :D

Back