Nathan on Today Tonight

2011 is almost half way and no crash has come our way yet.
Maybe you need to move your target year by a few clicks and to narrow your prediction down to 1 city or to a few suburbs otherwise you'll be climbing Mount Kosciuszko holding hands with Steve Keen :D

The plataeu and downward trend has already started to show up. Still have 20mths to the end of 2012.

There is an element of risk when putting information out to those sources but for those of us who love the spotlight ;) - the rewards are worth the risk and controversy sometimes pays more than agreement :D.

I can see TT doing a follow up story next year when Swan tightens the screws on "rich" property owners.
But good on Nathan. He's done very well in a short space of time.

The plataeu and downward trend has already started to show up. Still have 20mths to the end of 2012.

I can see TT doing a follow up story next year when Swan tightens the screws on "rich" property owners.
But good on Nathan. He's done very well in a short space of time.

Don't worry when you amass $350k you can always go on Today Tonight too.

Hi Deltaberry,

I am assuming thats a swing towards me? I talk in net worth not what a portfolio could be worth etc... If we want to look @ portfolio worth it is around $6.5mil.

$350,000 Thats how much I made from 2 renos this year in equity gains.

Today I started the negotiations on a multi unit development site (upto 60 units on it) in prime CBD real estate which is cashflow neutral at present on 2/3 of acre land. It should be a buy/resale in medium term with risk minimised to almost nill as there are so many other upsides.

I also noted you posted negative posts on another 10 other threads for all other people too so I feel your sharing the love" and its not just for me :)

TT should be banned for crimes against humanity because it is kryptonite to brain cells

Howeverrrr Nathan has done very well and good luck to him. That showpony. :p

Good on you, Nathan.

They could have made it meatier by giving some more details on how you go about analysing a property, which would actually educate people, but I guess that show isn't exactly into education.

I rarely watch TT. Thanks for bringing this to my attention Bluestorm

And good on you Nathan. We need more tall poppies like you - you do us proud. Making money by buying the cheaper end of the market, as you do, is a smart thing to do.

Pay no attention to Bluestorm, he gets upset when anyone makes money on property. A bad attitude if you ask me. He should have been banned a long time ago.

Pay no attention to Bluestorm, he gets upset when anyone makes money on property. A bad attitude if you ask me. He should have been banned a long time ago.

I don't get upset at all. I say good on people who show initiative. All I said was that like at a dinner party, no-one likes the guy who always boasts about how much property they have, or how much they are worth.

Yeah, lets just ban everyone on Somersoft who does not tow the property spruiker line. Start your little communist state on here.

FYI annie, we hold $1.05m in property at 26% LVR. Positively geared getting a bit over $1100/wk in rent.

We should appreciate someone who is willing to share their experiences, many people do well and keep the information. If the information is not wanted or believed, just ignore.

TT clearly isnt cutting edge current affairs, but alot of people watch it.

If I had a message I wanted to get out, I would much prefer to go on TT than on a "real" current affairs show on SBS or ABC that no-one watches.

Well done, Nathan! It is hard to get on these shows, and they do create a lot of recognition. My brother has appeared on TT and whatever the other show is at the same time, giving a scientific opinion. He was recognised in the street for a number of weeks afterwards.

I don't get upset at all. I say good on people who show initiative. All I said was that like at a dinner party, no-one likes the guy who always boasts about how much property they have, or how much they are worth.
Exactly!
Obviously they have nothing else in their life to talk about than their obsession with money.
Yeah, lets just ban everyone on Somersoft who does not tow the property spruiker line. Start your little communist state on here.
It has happened before...

If I had a message I wanted to get out, I would much prefer to go on TT than on a "real" current affairs show on SBS or ABC that no-one watches.
Given it's record of BS artists and misleading stories (ie lies) maybe it is better for a spruiker. :rolleyes:

But to say he has nothing to sell when he, Xenia and a few others clearly use this forum to advertise his services, website etc is misleading. Just like most of the rest of the REA industry and it's services.
At least with Propertunity we know exactly where he stands.

;)Oh....good...I will appoint myself as the despot dictator.

First policy will be summary executions of annoying trolls.....:p

Showing some green mate towwards Nathan.....you the envy stuff!

I'm not protecting anybody from anything.
It's a forum and I'm posting my opinion and pointing out that what I think are bogus comments.
Maybe you should should start thinking for yourself and get your own opinion.

Back