Nathan Tinkler. Tonight 4 corners.

Problem is, it is likely he will repeat this behaviour again on his next rise up. It is fathomable he will do something substantial again in his life as he is not that old.

Dunno? I know some people rise again, but I think this bloke has too bad a reputation and has burned too many bridges. I'll predict he doesn't ever amount to much again.

See ya's.

Sometime back in the last millennium I used to be an insolvency lawyer. What used to upset me most about dealing with work outs or liquidations (yeah I know, a lawyer with feelings) was that when someone large went under, yes the individual behind it could (and did) start again because that's their mindset.

However, the trail of other smaller players who also went to the wall as a result might never start up again. They may not be of that mindset, and it might be that all they've done is to try and do the right thing and have been caught up in the sh*tstorm. Just never seemed fair to me.

I guess that concept applies whether you're running a company and incur large debts, dishing out negligent financial advice, or doing anything to the detriment of a third party not at fault who suffers as a result.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Player
Problem is, it is likely he will repeat this behaviour again on his next rise up. It is fathomable he will do something substantial again in his life as he is not that old.

Dunno? I know some people rise again, but I think this bloke has too bad a reputation and has burned too many bridges. I'll predict he doesn't ever amount to much again.

See ya's.

Yes , it certainly would be hard for him to make a comeback after burning so many people . Reminds me a bit of Bondy ...

I read somewhere that he has wife troubles too and 4 young ones who now live in Hawaii ! You just never know I guess .

Isn't Alan Bond rich again? People have short memories.

Exactly what l thought .

So is Tinkler what flat broke now or just down to a few million left - what's the go there ?

Anyway oh yeah he'll be back alright l'd say , no way he'd roll over at that age , then there's mindset anyway.
But when you've made a lot of money and known a lot of people , pretty easy for them to get started again reckon as A said , look at Bond, mind you he had plenty stashed fore sure.

Most very rich people have a that bull terrier go for it way though or they wouldn't get there would they .
The not paying debts stuff to me , seemed like a sort of couldn't resist type gambler side type thing, l reckon he got a buzz out of it .

Who is Nathan Tinkler

658299-nathan-tinkler.jpg

964010-tinkler-property.gif

966217-tinkler-horses.jpg

I don't think it should be allowed to be that rich, and look that bad.

It's like when you see these wizened up ugly old f@rts driving around in Lambo's and Ferraris...not fair - should only be allowed for us beeautiful people. :D

The wide angle shot from below doesn't flatter him. But then again, a wide angle was needed to get all of him in the picture.

That suit fits him like a stall fits a horse.

I thought the deal was not to pay your subbies. Maybe he paid them all and that's why he's a billion behind.

Back