Navra Course - SYDNEY PROPERTY

Les said:
Edited later:- On a reread, I think I now understand, Keith. I bolded your comment "separating out his chapters" as this choice of words is what had confused me. Your meaning was "deleted his chapters" - and now I understand where you're coming from. And, yes, I agree that the resulting thread (without the chapters) is a lame duck compared to what it had been.....
Hi Les,

That's right - the 5 chapters were deleted & moved into their own thread (& locked?). I'd rather have see them duplicated in both threads.

KJ

Back on the topic

So getting back to the original post (topic)

Has anyone attended Steve's course before? Any feed back?

It sounds like it would be a great experience if everyone wants his original posts back on SS?

I have only read a small amount about Steve's LOE theories just trying to find out if it is worth doing the course.

Obi

Simon said:
I went and thought it was great.

Well worth the cost.

Cheers,
Ditto,

And from memory I was on the same course as Simon! ;)

Definately worth the few hundred bucks that Steve charges for a full day's worth of education. Certainly set me back on the right path and has indirectly contributed towards me making about $20K profit since then that I wouldn't have made otherwise. Not to mention setting me up to make so much more as the next years unfold.

Cheers,
Michael.

I think it's good value, what's a lazy deductible $200-odd.

But I didn't learn that much, because with the articles on his website and his Somersoft posts (search all his past posts) you have all the information you need.

I have a feeling that the Optimised Investment Structure article is removed from his website (?).

Back