Navra & Moustacas - Sydney Course

It looks like a good course- though it's a pity that the course price ($275) is not mentioned until the booking form is downloaded. It is an excellent price, and mentioning it a bit earlier might help the bookings. (Though your courses are well known in this forum for excellent value for money).

Thankyou to Steve for running the course, it was fantastic and I (and it seems everyone else) thoroughly enjoyed it.

Hi,

I believe it was very worthwhile. On Somersoft I did know of cashbonds, rental reality and hybrid trusts, and the other concepts that was discussed on the weekend. And I had a fairly good idea of what they were about (I mean they have been discussed extensively here), however after spending two days listening to these conepts and seeing how they plug together I learnt all the little bits that I was missing before which now makes sense to me.

Regards
MichaelG

Very worthwhile. I learnt a lot about various financial structures and balancing financial assets. Not to mention some really good ideas to create cash flow.

Definitely recommend this course - thanks Steve.

Andrew

Back