Navra Fund Board?

Hello.

Haven't posted for a while but thought I'd just pop in and say hi.

First, my disclosure: I have money invested in the Navra Fund and I am a shareholder.

Obviously, these are the main reasons for my interest in its success.

I check into Steve's site nearly everyday to see (a) the latest performance figures and (b) how much more has been invested in the Fund since the day before. It's juicy stuff.

But I am equally as interested in the comments of the Forumites on all aspects of the Fund... but these tend to be scattered all over the place in several different Forums (Fora?) which I may not access too often.

What sort of support is there out there for adding a completely new Forum dealing solely on this subject so that we can all monitor it and contribute to it and question it and generally give Steve a hard time just to keep him on his toes? (Also for Steve to post new developments that may not be appropriate for him to post on his own site just yet, as they arise.)

I know that this is primarily a property board, but the concept is all part of the wider picture of building wealth and I for one think we will look back in five years time and say that we remember when it all started.

After all, it's secondary share issue time coming up soon.....

Pls advise.
SG

SG,

Like you, I have put some money in the Navra Fund and I am pleased with the results to-date, even though it is only early days. I do know of a number of Forumites who have put some $ into the Fund.

I also visit the Navra website on a daily basis to check out the Fund performance (at the same time, I visit the ASX website to see how my shares are going and then my SMSF to see how my Super is going).

To create a separate Forum for the Navra Fund may be hard to obtain. I would imagine it would be against the philosophy of the PIF to create one for a particular product. I guess it is up to the Moderators and the Somers to agree or not.

May be Steve can create a Forum as part of his website :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by silverghost
What sort of support is there out there for adding a completely new Forum dealing solely on this subject so that we can all monitor it and contribute to it and question it and generally give Steve a hard time just to keep him on his toes? (Also for Steve to post new developments that may not be appropriate for him to post on his own site just yet, as they arise.)

GOOD GRIEF!

Hi SG,

Somersoft is a PROPERTY FORUM . . . the fact that we all have informal discussion about shares (As a diversification tool) is privilege enough? I was always under the impression this was to be posted in the Coffee Lounge?

All questions are welcomed . . . I ALWAYS answer them :)
I am considering adding a FORUM to my website . . . in 2004
(However this will not be in competition to this forum, it will mainly be a Q&A regarding overall structure: Property /cash /shares.)

We have two client liaison personal available to answer all and any questions about the funds . . . via phone / e-mail.

Everyone is welcome to visit me / phone / e-mail. (I love talking about how the fund is going.) :D

Lastly . . . all forum members are entitled to enquire about the SHARE OFFER if interested . . . however existing clients will get preference with the allocation as the demand will seemingly far outstrip the supply.

Regards,

Steve

Originally posted by silverghost
(a) the latest performance figures and (b) how much more has been invested in the Fund since the day before. It's juicy stuff.

I also visit the site daily to check the funds performance & the current App. & Redem. prices.
I have looked around, & it's probably right in front of me, but where do you find "(b) how much more has been invested in the Fund since the day before."?

Thanks

Gad

I had the same question...but finally found it. Look under Company Profile and see the "Funds under management" cell in the table...

Cheers
N.

Back