Navra Share Fund Launch

Hi All,

We will do public launches of the fund in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and Canberra. (April 7th, 7th 9th and 10th respectively)

Cocktail party, heaps of info and EVERYONE invited!

Please note the dates in your diaries - further detail regarding venue etc will be posted here in Meeting Point.

I will be covering the share fund in detail at the Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney 'Investment Structure' courses.

Further detail see Chat Room and at my website.
www.navra.com.au

Regards,

Steve

PS: There are still places available for the Brisbane course. (Sleepy Brisbanites!) :D

(Sydney and Melbourne half full at this time.)

Last edited:
YAY !!! better late than never :)

Steve, why aren't you covering the share fund in detail at the Canberra launch ???

Cheers

Phil

Hi Phil,

I WILL be covering the share fund at the Canberra launch :confused:

However, what I said was that I will cover he detail pre launch at the STRUCTURE courses to be held SYD, Melb Bris. (Sadly no Structure course do ACT at this time.)

Steve

Steve,

The Brisbane Forum members are meeting on 7 April. One assumes with the delays in the Launch, the dates will be be later in April.

KieranK

Originally posted by Steve Navra
Hi All,

We will do public launches of the fund in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and Canberra. (April 7th, 7th 9th and 10th respectively)

Cocktail party, heaps of info and EVERYONE invited!

Please note the dates in your diaries - further detail regarding venue etc will be posted here in Meeting Point.

Tell us where and what time!?!? (don't want to miss any of the finger food!) :(

and on the cocktail front please have a Manhattan (hold the cherry) ready on my arrival...:D

Hi all you keen cocktail drinkers, You had better check with steve on the correct dates, last time I heard from him it is postponed until after Easter due to the delays with asics. He wants to make sure everything is right and the prospectus[what's the new name for it?] ready before it is launched. Hope to see lots of you there. Maureen

Savanna,

I heard a rumour that the Canberra launch was early May. I couldn't find any more dates in the forum though.

Steve, are you there? I assume that April 10 is still not on for Canberra?

Hi all,

My Mrs rang Steves office last week and from memory I think she said that Sydney was on the 30th April and Canberra was on the 2nd May.

Letters are being sent out early this week.

Cheers

Phil

Hi All,

Notification letters and invitations will be sent out this week to my clients.

I will post full launch details here in meeting Point at the end of the week.

All are welcome, however I do wish to give my clients first opportunity to book in, as it seems like we might get swamped, and hence might have to restrict the number of attendees.

There will be secondry launches if that is the case.

Regards,

Steve

Can anybody turn up ?. Is it a requirement that you have attended a Steve Navra seminar.

I have heard a lot about the share fund (from the forum) and would like to learn more.

Cheers,
Will

Hi WillG,

EVERYONE is welcome to attend:

However, I am giving my clients first advantage to book in and will then post details in Meeting Point on Friday evening. about how to get an invitation to attend.

Regards

Steve

Hi Steve,

I have been reading so much about you over the past 12 months. While I'd like to remain a "do it yourselfer" in IP, I am interested in your fund launch.

The catch is I'm in Japan !
So how can I learn more about it ?
Is it possible for myself and other os posters to become clients on the share front ?

Question for Steve

Steve, could your fund be something that I could swap my super to?
It is currently in AMP superleader and not performing very well????
Thanks for considering

Back