Need to find a webhost

Oi oi, I need to find a good webhost for a friend of mine. She needs something for her business. Not really anything big, she just told me that 7 gig transfer a month is 'heaps' (whatever that means). Thanks in advance!

Mark

Hmmmmm.....like the quadra website....all the pertinent data is setout logically, concisely and on the first page......which means these guys respect their clients' time.

Will suss their offerings over the w.e.

Meanwhile, i have used www.smartyhost.com.au for a couple of years and am happy with them.

Quadra Hosting is quite good.
I've just had experience of their support.

Last night, I deleted a vital file on my website- I was at home, the website was at work, and due to other events, I really wanted the website up and going. Actually, I was in a panic.

I contacted their technical support and 10:45PM last night- and was emailed a backup copy of the file in half an hour.

I contacted their technical support and 10:45PM last night- and was emailed a backup copy of the file in half an hour.

Wow that is impressive.

I was going to suggest Hosting Bay (I think it's a sub of ebay). I've hosted many sites with them and at $4 a month the price is great and monitoring reports show zero downtime. I have never had reason to call their tech suppt. but I'd be suprised if they were as good as the service Geoff rec'd.

I must check out Quadra sounds great.

BTW has enyone ever rec'd an emaill from Godaddy welcoming them to the service and indicating they are transferring the domain onto their service :eek:
I'm a little concerned that a valuable domain is about to be highjacked after googling the topic.

Back