New Build Questions

Just some further queries

Paving has been completed at the rear of the property, any idea what these pvc pipes are?

There's 3-4 running across the rear

I thought possibly drainage from the neighbours property which is higher and the builder has taken the level of the block a bit low? Though that's just a guess

IMG_20140410_093159043_HDR.jpg

Could be worse, looking at another neighbours property it looks like his neighbour (next level up) has been empting his pool, or has a pool overflow onto this property as its been vacant for years

Is it just me or do those electrical cord's look odd running across the tank as they are :rolleyes:

IMG_20140410_093646898.jpg

All in all it's coming along well and issues are fixed when raised, but there's always questions and items that seem to need to be chased up on my inspections

It looks like a drainage pipe for a retaining wall - to relieve some pressure off the wall. It shouldn't be draining into another property though.

Here's a photo of paving down the side of the property also, in conjunction with the former photo you can see where the retaining wall is "dressed" and appears display like and the you can see where that all stops

- have they gone too low and taken out too much soil on the block then I wonder?

IMG_20140410_093323773.jpg

Back