New Currambine apartments (train station)

hi all,

Just wandering if anyone has looked into the new apartments they are building at the moment near currambine train station and if they would be a good investment?

cheers!

Have you got a link?. What strikes me about the apartments already by Currambine station is what is there apart from the train station?. Can you walk somewhere to get a coffee and a meal? (apart from the service station!!). I notice there is always 3 or 4 apartments for sale in the existing apartments. I wonder what there re sale prices have been like?.

yes true, but i believe that there are some shops getting built at the moment right next to the bp. Currambine does had quite a bit to offer but from right next to the train station not so much.

Theres also quite a bit of land next to the bp.....I wonder what the plans are for that space?

yes true, but i believe that there are some shops getting built at the moment right next to the bp. Currambine does had quite a bit to offer but from right next to the train station not so much.

Theres also quite a bit of land next to the bp.....I wonder what the plans are for that space?

I think a large retirement village has been planned for that area next to the BP. The signs for it were there until about 6 months ago.

Back