New hotwater and toilet install quote - Is that reasonable?

I got the quote below to replace the broken hotwater unit in the PPOR. It is not like for like. Currently, it is 80L and internal. The replacement is 250L and going to external including concreting. Below is the breakdown. Please let me know, if the quote is fair.

** Price to supply and install new Hot Water Unit to house ** -- $2200

- Isolate water and power to hot water tank.
- Drain and disconnect existing hot water tank in laundry.
- Supply and install new Rheem Storage 250 Litre hot water tank to position on outside wall as discussed.
- Supply and install new concrete slab for support.
- Remove sheeting in laundry wall that is covering pipework.
- Extend existing electrical connection back through to under house and then through to outside wall and connect to new tank.
- Extend existing cold water pipe back through to under house and then through to outside wall and connect to new tank.
- Extend existing hot water pipe back through to under house and then through to outside wall and connect to new tank.
- Alter and connect cold water pipe.
- Alter and connect hot water pipe.
- Turn on power and water to new tank and test all works for leaks and working order.
- Purge all air from outlets throughout house.
- Re sheet wall with fibro sheeting to where piping was hidden.
- Customer to sand and paint wall once re sheeted.
- Clean up all mess made on completion.

** Price to connect toilet ** --- $680

- Customer to supply toilet suite to laundry.
- Drill through brick wall to under house.
- Extend 100mm pvc pipe through to under house and connect into existing sewer pipe.
- Fix cistern on wall above bowl.
- Connect onto existing water supply from under house and make new point for toilet.
- Connect onto water pipe and install shut off valve.
- Connect up toilet to waste and water.
- Cement or silicone seal toilet to floor.
- DO NOT USE TOILET FOR 24 HOURS TO ALLOW SEAL TO SET.
- Turn on water and test for leaks and working order.
- Clean all mess on completion.

HWU are pretty pricey and must comply with all the new regulations as well.

Hard to get them :cheap: They are easy enough to install but would you buy a HWU for $1900 bucks, materials $80 and charge $0...

The Toilet install seems reasonable, with plumbing it can depend on location etc as well. This would include his hrly rate anywhere from $60 - $80 an hour.

HWU are pretty pricey and must comply with all the new regulations as well.

Hard to get them :cheap: They are easy enough to install but would you buy a HWU for $1900 bucks, materials $80 and charge $0...

The Toilet install seems reasonable, with plumbing it can depend on location etc as well. This would include his hrly rate anywhere from $60 - $80 an hour.

Hi Charlotte

The HWU quote is to supply and install.

Hi Charlotte

The HWU quote is to supply and install.

As my partners is a plumber and we a run a business from Fernvale. I know this quote is good value! We quote this all the time and that is a cheap price.

Finding work is hard as everyone is price driven and we still need to cover fuel (we can travel up to 150km away!) and overheads.

Pricing looks good to me, especially since its to repipe existing to external and resheet the laundry wall as well!

Thanks guys. Not that I have dealt with many, but this guy is very professional and far off from the stereotype tradie.
I will go with him

I just paid $1880 to have a gas HWS replaced like for like (internal, 135L) so I think it's a pretty fair quote! I also paid $430 to replace the existing toilet.

Back