New moderators - Peter 147 and Pitt St

Sim

Administrator
I'd like to take the opportunity to welcome our two new moderators, Peter 147 and Pitt St.

Chosen for their contribution and knowledge and endorsed by the entire moderator team, we are confident that Peter 147 and Pitt St will continue to add value to the forum beyond their regular contributions now as moderators too.

Welcome and congratulations !

Good on ya Peter 147 and Pitt st. I still don't really know how you moderate a forum but it is an important job. Perhaps one of you can explain how to do this job. You never know when I grow up as in lots of posts I too might be asked to be a moderator. :D

Househunter

Good to see some fresh blood in here....... well done guys :D

Time to put some of the other oldies out to pasture ;)

Cheers,

Simon said:
Time to put some of the other oldies out to pasture ;)
Now there's an ageist comment!

I guess then I shouldn't mention anything about sheep and pastures to somebody visiting New Zealand :eek:

Thanks Guys.

But where is all the freebies they promised :confused:

But seriously I promise not to abuse my power. That Sim's job. :D

Peter 147

It would be churlish of me not to congratulate these two worthy gentlemen too.

But personally, I think I'm in deep dog poo. I have crossed swords with them both, but have mended my fences with only one.

But what the hell! Rank has never impressed me!

Thommo

Thommo

Unless you change your name by Deed Poll to ANZ, I dont bear grudges.

But if you do change your name to ANZ I reserve the right to slander you at every opportunity.

Mark

Pitt St said:
Thommo

Unless you change your name by Deed Poll to ANZ, I dont bear grudges.

But if you do change your name to ANZ I reserve the right to slander you at every opportunity.

Mark
As I said, I'm in deep doodoo. I do (nearly) all my banking with ANZ.

As Ned said "Such is life!"

T

I am very pleased that moderators of Pitt St and Peter 147's calibre have been selected and will have an ongoing role as contributers and moderators of this forum, fantastic!

All the best

Corsa

Congratulations to Pitt St and Peter 147 and thank you for taking up the baton to keep this one of the best Forums online.

I'm sure the freebies will come your way. Invitation to exclusive property guru seminars, high rise development openings and credit card offers to name but a few :)

Regards,

Kenny

Back