New Property Books - 2008 and beyond

Hi guys,

Does anyone have any recommendations for newly published books on property investing in the current environment? Thoughts appreciated.

Well.. I just ordered
  • The Subprime Solution: How Today's Global Financial Crisis Happened, and What to Do about It by Robert J. Shiller
  • Greenspan's Bubbles: The Age of Ignorance at the Federal Reserve by William Fleckenstein
  • The New Paradigm for Financial Markets: The Credit Crisis of 2008 and What It Means by George Soros
  • The Trillion Dollar Meltdown: Easy Money, High Rollers, and the Great Credit Crash by Charles R. Morris

But they won't be here for a few weeks, so maybe I can tell you if they're good in early December? :p

Well.. I just ordered
  • The Subprime Solution: How Today's Global Financial Crisis Happened, and What to Do about It by Robert J. Shiller
  • Greenspan's Bubbles: The Age of Ignorance at the Federal Reserve by William Fleckenstein
  • The New Paradigm for Financial Markets: The Credit Crisis of 2008 and What It Means by George Soros
  • The Trillion Dollar Meltdown: Easy Money, High Rollers, and the Great Credit Crash by Charles R. Morris

But they won't be here for a few weeks, so maybe I can tell you if they're good in early December? :p

Hi MC

You might be interested in this interview with Charles Morris

http://www.financialsense.com/Experts/2008/Morris.html

Cheers

Shane

You might be interested in this interview with Charles Morris

Thanks! I'll give it a listen. Any idea where Morris stands on the inflation/deflation debate? FSN tends to attract mostly (though admittedly not exclusively) the inflationists. I guess that makes the "buy gold" spruiking an easier sell...

Pete_d: Sorry, not trying to derail your thread. :eek:

Back