New site launched for water/energy/sustainability/communications education for kids

Did you design that?

I think it looks good.

The layout is easy to read, the information is, well, informative, and it has some interesting little facts that pop up.

M

Did the concept, design wireframes and usability testing (not much - no budget), designed the rock concert and energy house games, designed the water cycle concept and timeline and wrote about 30% of text (and edited most of the rest - just editing some extra bits now).

We had a designer do the actual final designs and a development team make it all go on the back end.

So a cast of thousands and nearly twelve months from go (amongst many other projects).

Cheers,

Aceyducey

It is really good, I like the quirky facts and the games page. Good colours too.

Only criticism is I think the home page isn't that inviting. I think it needs to be more interactive and more colourful to get the kids interest eg: a quirky fact box, a games box etc.

That is a fantastic website - I am very impressed.

Emily and I are reading the article on dogpoo and wondering if we can harness Rosie the Wonder Dog for good instead of evil on our lawn .....

I think colours and images used in the home page are bright and funky.

I'm a little unsure about the targeted age groups or school year levels that could make use of the "Teacher's area" lesson plan and other educational information.

Maybe some sort of guide could be included so an adult or teacher was able to match activities with age related school curriculum offerings.

Cheers,
AnneDe

Back