Next Perth meeting ?

Networking :)

It will be nice to talk to some positive people. I cant wait!

Mum is very worried about me and my investing. She even agreed with me just before when I said she was a doom and gloomer. You see she had a bad experience and lost money around 15 years ago. She went to one of those information nights and signed up on the night with a spruiker. No research was done whatsoever. It took 6 months to find a tenant and then it got trashed. Mum and dad then sold it for a $40,000 loss.

She is really worried I will make another mistake. I told her yes ok with my first ip I did make some mistakes but I learnt from them and that when you are new to the game you are going to make mistakes. Thats how you learn. I am and have been educating myself for years now and I network with fellow property investors. I wont be making the same mistakes again! I have been talking to her about my ideas but maybe I should just keep quite about my plans as she is like most aussies, very fearful and scared of money. Its hard for me though because she is also my best friend and I love to talk property (we especially love to watch those foxtel property shows) Its hard for me to keep quite because its exciting to me and I like to have someone to talk to about this stuff.

I'll be successful for my next investment and future investments. I have the belief. I think I have finally decided on a strategy now and will do well out of it. I'm confident I will.

I dont think I'll talk to mum anymore as she just brings down my positive energy. I've also told her not to go telling any of the extended family or friends when I buy my next property as I dont want them to know. They'll think i'm rich and want money from me. They'll also be jealous and do the same thing mum does and tell me its not a good idea to invest as they too are fearful of money.

I'm hoping to develop a bunch of new likeminded friends. A new family lol :p

:)

Usually best to get a place you can book a table at - I don't think you can book at Dome?

Anyway my suggestion would be a cafe or pub. I'm sorry I used to live there 20yrs ago but I don't know the area anymore.

We could be dithering around deciding on a date and plaace for ever so can I call it - Bayswater Hotel for lunch 12-12.30pm

just need a day.

We could be dithering around deciding on a date and plaace for ever so can I call it - Bayswater Hotel for lunch 12-12.30pm

just need a day.

We already picked the day earlier in the thread, next Sat.
Call up and make a reservation under Somersoft for a dozen and whoever turns up turns up ;)

just need a day.

Date was already decided - just no location :)
Sat 1st Feb.
Can you make a booking under Somersoft for 8.

Hands up everyone who's coming to see if it's more than 8.

I'm in

Back