Next SIG: 12 th July with Kieran Trass on “the Property Cycle”

Hi Peter,

Sincere apologies for the late notice but unfortunately I will not be able to attend the gathering tomorrow night. Can you place my 4 tickets back in the ring?

Cheers
KL1

Hello All

FYI here is the list I have including books pre-ordered.

We will not be checking you off as we have the space but as usual if you wish to come or cannot make it, please post here as a matter of courtesy.

regards, Peter 147

attending 78
books 4

Peter 147 4 2
See Change 3 1
Great Pig 2
G&G 2
Joanna K 1
Kiss Fan 2
Kenny 2
Wish Ga 1
Bee roll 1
karina 4
Ani 1
Beachside 1
Jacque 0
Roger 2
Nav12c 2
beech 2
Wiseguy 1
Perky 2
jaypee 2
handyandy 2
Neal 1
CyrusThor 3
Buyaustralia 2
NGIGTO 2
SteveL 2
KL1 0
DAYANAND 2
MicahelWhyte 2
Chris Horsfall 2
GSSW 2
Micahel G 2
TOBA 2
Simon 2
Wazza 2
Aceyduecy 5
AndyB 2
md andrew 2
agent007 1
Melbear 0
Alejandra2
Miss Pink 1book only
DavidG 2
Bear 1
peter w 0

Peter,

1 book for me please :)

Is that AUD$27? I think you had it at NZD$30... Whatever it is, I'll still be up for one. AUD$30 sounds easier.

See you tonight,
Michael.

Sorry about venue

Hi All

Well another SIG is over and thanks to all who persisted with the wrong decision I made to accept the use of the lower bar. Too much noise and not an intimate space for Q & A.

Despite this Kieran proved he was a champion and worked with it. I will post more on his insights and I look forward to devouring the book. :)

Ironically fact that we were a visible crowd encouraged others to stay in the front bar hence the noise. Who wants to be in an empty pub? :confused:

Another example of human herd mentality ;)

See you in August for:

FORUM LIVE!!! :eek:

I propose a pure Q & A session with some of the best know and successful forumites in Sydney giving their insights.

Date to be Announced.

Regards, Peter 147 :)

Thanks Kieran for a very informative evening, and thanks Peter for organising it. Great stuff!

Perhaps not the ideal venue, but hey... great info doesn't always come on a silver platter. You take it however you can get it :D.

Cheers,
GP

Thank you Kieran and Peter!. I really enjoyed presenters talk. Now I have to finish reading Kieren's book. Don't mind the venue if the info is good and free :)

Looking forward for the next gathering,

regards,
James.

Ditto what others are already saying, i.e thanks to Kieran for presenting and to Peter for organizing.

Also have to find the time to read the book, got about 7 books to read at moment, oh well.

Thanx again.

Regards
Marty

Back