Nissan - nothing to pay until 2010

im bout to get rid of my 2 year old subaru liberty if anyone is interested its done 55,000ks.

I am going to buy the new hummer, there cheap as atm.

im bout to get rid of my 2 year old subaru liberty if anyone is interested its done 55,000ks.

Maaate; Hummers are for strummers.

You don't seriously want to look like Caruso off CSI Miami; do you?

Have fun with your 4 miles to the gallon :eek: (don't ask me what that is in km/g).

im just ganna get a h3, its like 13l per 100k's

my liberty is a limited edition with sat nav built in dash...

id be happy to get like around 23k

its sad to say but my little jeep wrangler is 13l/100k as well.... i have always fancied a hummer.....hmmm............ maybe they will do us a deal if we buy two? ... kidding my husband would kill me...

what prices are you being quoted Nathan? i just called them and the prices are appealling, knocking about $10k off the drive away price. that's 14% so pretty much in line with the 15% they say is available out there. tho he said he couldn't honour the westpac GM card rebate of $3k on top of that... I didn't think the delaership had to pay for that but he said they do. sound like rubbish? pretty much makes the card pointless if you can just negotiate the difference away anyway?

I think you will find the Holden Card rebate is actually paid by GM. They have previously listed Hummer discount. Phone the hotline for confirmation.

Gee Cee

Lousy Holden Dealer service

With all the so called Holden bargains at present I did a run around Sydney on the weekend.
Went to 5 dealers and had my 1 yr old car valued.

They said they would phone back with a change over price.
One dealer called today.

Others. Still Waiting:eek:

Thought they were all doing it tough:(

Gee Cee

It appears to be a media beat up, pretty much like everything else at the moment

Believe me, it aint a media beat up. Both of my brothers are sales managers for large toyota dealerships in sydney (or up until 2 months ago anyway, one left Sydney for Devonport Toyota Tasmania). Both sydney dealerships are more than 50% down on sales for last year month on month. Apparently the Mazda dealership up the road (Parramatta Rd) sold 3 cars on a weekend in early Nov, Unheard of!

Good news is that Tassie doesnt seem to be feeling the pinch anywhere near as much as far as car sales go.

I've read reports on drive.com.au I think of new HSV Clubsports having their list price slashed from $78k to $58k. And have seen in local papers demo Clubsports going for $50k drive away. Would make you feel pretty silly if you paid close to $60k for a new SS 6 months ago, or full price on the HSV

Way to go Holden, you will get rid of a few extra cars now but probably kill off repeat business from these people when they get burned at trade in time from not only Holden's terrible resale but the extraordinary discounting

FWIW, I know that might sound bitter so to clarify I dont drive a Holden :p

We negotiated 20% off a BMW120i a couple of years back from a dealership that had construction work being done in front of it and the deal was sealed on the last day of the financial year.

Our price was car plus all the options we could get our hands on for $1 under the luxury car tax threshold.

Michael G

it's a smorgasboard and i can't decide... SS, commodore, Hummer, Honda, happy days. just sold my car for a good price on the 2nd hand market, so now cashed up

it's a smorgasboard and i can't decide... SS, commodore, Hummer, Honda, happy days. just sold my car for a good price on the 2nd hand market, so now cashed up

Assuming you are thinking of spending up to about $45-50k

Honda Accord Euro if you're after a sensible car
Volkswagen Jetta/Passat if you're after a sensible Euro car
Subaru Liberty turbo if you're after something quick-ish
Toyota Kluger if you're after a 4wd

Simple really :D

AUSPROP,

What about self importing something from O/S. Even thou the dollar is low there are still good bargains around.

Im fairly disturbed.
Nothing to pay until 2010 plus $2k free fuel.
http://www.nissan.com.au/offers/default.asp
Who goes for these deals? The car might have 60,000 km on it before you start to pay off a cent. Talk about being upside down on the loan.
They must be deeply hurting on their floorplan financing. What percentage of car dealerships are going to go bust in early 09?

My guess is your so well off financially that have nothing better to be disturbed about.
Congratulations!

Back