North Lakes?

boom town, the train line has already been started. I live near a new station which will open 2016. See morteon bay council website and the plans are all on there.

Rookie

Queensland is broke. There are plenty of plans on plenty of council websites of infrastructure to come. I have been waiting for a particular pedestrian bridge that has been on the Brisbane City Council website for eight years. No sign of it yet. There are others that have been waiting as long as me for a promised City Cat stop at Riverside Drive in the West End but Campbell Newman spiked that one a long time ago.

Someone will need to show that the State has committed the funds before I can believe it.

The Cross River Rail project is coming - slowly. And it has been badly cut back

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ill-rests-on-federal-cash-20120620-20mpb.html

Optimistically they say the Cross River Rail could be built by 2020. Anything beyond that is way too far out. Neither the Feds nor the State can afford to fund big transit initiatives right now which only lose money in the long run.

The morale to the story is never buy an IP on the basis of projections of what will happen in the future. Always buy for reasons that exist today.

And for the record North Lakes is 32 km from the CBD which is equivalent to Edens Landing on the south side. I dont know where these developers get their measuring stick from but it sure is faulty.

They don't measure the curvy bit's only the straight lines ..... :p

Mystery

well good signs ahead, the markets on the move.

The abolishment of some of the stamp duty must be helping qld plod on.
I've been watching franchise websites and it's exciting to see around 4 strong franchises opening here soon. Masters sets to open in a few weeks and something that's super interesting is seeing redcliffe shops relocating to north lakes. Time will tell ..

Back