NSW coast - brace yourself Nellie !!

Nearly back to the prices i purchased at...not a good couple of days thanks Mr Rudd. :( However might be the time to purchase a few more?

1. The wellhead, plus the 30", 20", casing strings arrived in Newcastle yesterday. Anyone from Newcastle here ??

2. The survey boat is out on the water right now taking detailed location data. That is also being supported out of Newcastle.

3. The choppers and support vessels for the rig have been signed up.

4. The rig (Ocean Patriot) that was contracted a few weeks ago and announced is still down in the Bass Strait chugging away for Esso. They are still drilling some tough deep stuff and slowly grinding through it.

5. Expect to see the rig dragged past Bondi in maybe the 1st or 2nd week of October.

Buckle up, she's gonna be a wild ride in the coming months.

I like to hold these speccies until it becomes clear it's time to get out. Hasn't happened with MMR yet.
Just having a joke Bill,i bought in around 30 cents,below 20k just wait and see what happens all the bad news from the US Oil spill will be over by then,once the rig is in place and the lead up too that phase is the time too watch,if i knew Peter Garrets number i would give him a ring and see what he thinks..imho..willair..

hi dazz
two things is buy a buy and hold for you
never ask if someone has peters number unless you want it and you have a good reason to ring.
and asking this for me is not a good enough ask
this share seems to be a risk buy very interested in what people think of it

this share seems to be a risk

She's more than a risk Grossy. It's full on suicide. You are guaranteed to get burnt if you place any money on the merry-go-round. You'd be crazy to give the wheel a twirl. If you like money - definitely do not invest in this dodgy investment. Can I make it any plainer ?? :D

seems like there is a big report on channel nine news tomorrow night regarding the big sydney lng project...

It will be interesting to see once the media gets a hold of this,

I can see it already:
"Oil Spills On NSW Beaches?
Sydney beaches are now in danger of oil spills just like those in the US with drilling permits being given to to explore oil deposits just off the most popular beaches of Sydney and NSW.
"

And with the fact that many voters disillusioned with both parties are heading for the greens, a bit of fanfare could cause a lot of hassle.

Back