NSW coast - brace yourself Nellie !!

not that I thought there would be any reason that I would be , but obviously I'm not the only somersoft forum member who visits hotcopper !

BUY will only hold something like 10% of Advent after the drill.
MMR will hold something like 75-85%.

I have no idea of the difference in current market cap so I can't say which one is the best leverage into PEP11.

Gools

Yes but don't forget MMR only have around 45% or so of Advent last time I checked (been a while since I followed the trail to work it out and they've had a few more issues of stock since then). So they hold something like 45% of the 75% - more than BUY, but bare that in mind.

Sunfish, the MMRO's need 20c to convert. That's how I took my position earlier this year, but in hindsight - I'm not sure if these share the same tax exemption as the FPO's if you sell? If not and they skyrocket, I guess you can always pay the 20c to convert then sell the FPO's tax free.

Sunfish, the MMRO's need 20c to convert. That's how I took my position earlier this year, but in hindsight - I'm not sure if these share the same tax exemption as the FPO's if you sell? If not and they skyrocket, I guess you can always pay the 20c to convert then sell the FPO's tax free.

Thanks Steve, but there is no sell depth, so it's hypothetical. :)

yeah not the first time I've heard that for sure

unfortunately, I dont know too many other resources... but fortunately I also have close to nothing inveted, so hopefully it might balance out !

Not normally into spec stocks but I purchased a small parcel of it yesterday at 60c, should be an interesting ride one way or another. It's in trading halt again.

There has certainly been a fair bit of movement over the last week.

Another trading halt this morning, speculation is it relates to either the status of drilling and environmental approvals, or the capital raising by Advent.

There has certainly been a fair bit of movement over the last week.

Another trading halt this morning, speculation is it relates to either the status of drilling and environmental approvals, or the capital raising by Advent.

The MMR trading halt request form states update on drilling.

The MMR trading halt request form states update on drilling.
There is a bit of talk on some aussie based share trading sites but ,i don't know anything sometimes just a bit of random noise can be mistaken for information...
BTW,i'm only a small fish,but 20k worth at 30 cents at while back is starting to look better each day..imho..willair..

There is a bit of talk on some aussie based share trading sites but ,i don't know anything sometimes just a bit of random noise can be mistaken for information...
BTW,i'm only a small fish,but 20k worth at 30 cents at while back is starting to look better each day..imho..willair..

They saying anything interesting?

I've only got a small parcel, so happy to hold onto it until after drill results, then sell at $2. ;)

They saying anything interesting?

I've only got a small parcel, so happy to hold onto it until after drill results, then sell at $2. ;)
No i just have a quick look every now and again to see what other investors think,I don't know how this one will go but i have a after tax dollar exit plan and it has a bit to go just yet or could happen very quickly..imho..willair..

Would have been interesting if we still had the inside info from the few that sit around the round table with the big Boys in the drill and see game,back to the bottom of the Pyramid again:)..willair..

If I got money on the table, it is still interesting (to me anyway !!!!) !!!!!)..

I'd be curious for more information, but atm, there's more than enough to keep me interested !!!!!!!

If I got money on the table, it is still interesting (to me anyway !!!!) !!!!!)..

I'd be curious for more information, but atm, there's more than enough to keep me interested !!!!!!!
Mate that's all you can do,i know as much as the locals at the front bar on a friday afternoon,or as my mate said on last friday night at his bucks party for the 4 th time of having a ring on his finger,I'm going to make this one last at least all the Ladies Brothers are not as "successfull":rolleyes: as him that what he said,all i said was who gives a stuff about the brothers you don't wake up next too them..
lol..willair..

Back