NSW South coast - Jervis Bay

Hi everyone

What is everyone's thought about NSW South Coast, Huskisson, Sanctuary Point and around??
Is there any potential CG in those areas??

Thank you for any good leads :)

Hi everyone
What is everyone's thought about NSW South Coast, Huskisson, Sanctuary Point and around??
Is there any potential CG in those areas??
Thank you for any good leads :)

The South coast has been picking up for a while, probably the ripple effect from Sydney as well as road upgrades being completed and some still in progress. The double lanes South of Nowra, the never-ending Geringong upgrade and the Turpentine Road upgrade cutting driving time to Canberra.
Depending on your budget, there's fancy places in Huskisson and Vincentia near the water that always do well.
Sanctuary Point is going up steadily, agents are always looking for new listings. Some houses are selling in days at the moment, instead of weeks. Still some good buys if you do your research. Near the golf course or the water are obviously the picks of the bunch. Rental returns are good and there is good rental demand. Make sure you pick a good property manager to screen out dodgy tenants at the lower end of the market.
I'm pretty familiar with that area, have some relos down there and happy to give my opinion on any houses you find and have questions about.
Looking good!

Last edited:
Thank you so much for your detailed reply, I really appreciate it!

Once I have some properties in mind, I will definitely take up on offer and send you message, thanks again!!

My view is there is significant potential for cg, although demand is patchy and specific at this stage. Some property types and locations are faring better than others. See sales rate increase for Vincentia.

Also 11 out of the NSW top 50 biggest decrease in stock on market suburb property types were from Wollongong to South Coast.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-02-23 at 5.56.43 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2015-02-23 at 5.56.43 pm.png
    14.2 KB · Views: 88
The South coast has been picking up for a while, probably the ripple effect from Sydney as well as road upgrades being completed and some still in progress. The double lanes South of Nowra, the never-ending Geringong upgrade and the Turpentine Road upgrade cutting driving time to Canberra.
Depending on your budget, there's fancy places in Huskisson and Vincentia near the water that always do well.
Sanctuary Point is going up steadily, agents are always looking for new listings. Some houses are selling in days at the moment, instead of weeks. Still some good buys if you do your research. Near the golf course or the water are obviously the picks of the bunch. Rental returns are good and there is good rental demand. Make sure you pick a good property manager to screen out dodgy tenants at the lower end of the market.
I'm pretty familiar with that area, have some relos down there and happy to give my opinion on any houses you find and have questions about.
Looking good!

Azazel is on the mark. Only issue with Bay and Basin specifically is the vacancies are slightly softer than the rest of south coast, which is all super tight. Still enough green lights to purchase in my opinion.

Recently had a client in a sub 1% vacancy rate area that I purchased an older oceanfront street unit, rents (long term) have just gone up second time in less than 1 yr. Needless to say they are happy atm.

Back