Oak Flats Property Manager

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone can recommend a quality property manager who covers the suburb of Oak Flats 2529 (south of Wollongong)?

I'm about to settle on a property there which will be rented out.

Thanks in advance!

Eug.

Not sure if they service the area but Dougmal Harcourts at Dapto are ok as I was a recent tenant with them and also sold my PPOR through them so the Principal is ok as well. I just moved out of my rental into my new PPOR and they handled the outgoing and incoming. I was present at the open house and they were very good. Also spoke to the old landlord and he said their reports were good and they even took video for the condition report.

Nowadays with internet listings and internet banking the agent doesnt have to be at the front door or 5 mins away. Dapto is about 10mins north of Oak Flats.

Give Aimee a call at: http://dougmaldapto.harcourts.com.au/Home/Contact-Us/12647

When I was looking for rental out that way I applied through LJ Hooker Albion Park Rail and Right Choice and they were not very good to deal with from a tenants perspective (no communication) but maybe good for landlords.

Also rental demand is quite high so its not like they need to search for tenants as they seem to be inundated with applications. 20 groups turned up at the open house at the rental I just moved out of which indicates the current level of demand in the sub $400 houses.

Not sure if they service the area but Dougmal Harcourts at Dapto are ok as I was a recent tenant with them and also sold my PPOR through them so the Principal is ok as well. I just moved out of my rental into my new PPOR and they handled the outgoing and incoming. I was present at the open house and they were very good. Also spoke to the old landlord and he said their reports were good and they even took video for the condition report.

Nowadays with internet listings and internet banking the agent doesnt have to be at the front door or 5 mins away. Dapto is about 10mins north of Oak Flats.

Give Aimee a call at: http://dougmaldapto.harcourts.com.au/Home/Contact-Us/12647

When I was looking for rental out that way I applied through LJ Hooker Albion Park Rail and Right Choice and they were not very good to deal with from a tenants perspective (no communication) but maybe good for landlords.

Also rental demand is quite high so its not like they need to search for tenants as they seem to be inundated with applications. 20 groups turned up at the open house at the rental I just moved out of which indicates the current level of demand in the sub $400 houses.

Thanks Womble, I'll check out Dougmal Dapto.

Back