One of the dirtiest tenants...pics attached

These pics were taken by phone so not the best quality but they show the disgusting way some tenants leave a property.

ps1.jpg

ps15.jpg

ps11.jpg

ps9.jpg

Looks like a successful stockmarket investor to me.

Chose the rent option rather than buy so they could concentrate on the important things in life, rather than waste time cleaning houses etc.

We hear it from housewives all the time how much of a mundane chore it is.

Looks like these folk avoided the lot, and managed to palm both the effort and expense off to someone else.

Choice bro. :D

mechanic, obviously. see the bath and anywhere a hand might go - above the toilet roll, sink, stove knobs, door handles, fridge/freezer.....

If they are not your tenants, then is it a house you were inspecting with a view to buying?

For the right price, it could be a "goer". At least there would not be a rush to buy it, I suppose.

Ooh, I'm certainly no Mastershef, but I'd hate to comtemplate cooking in that kitchen!!!

And why sooo many cleaning products when they've not been used?!?

PS I'm into White vinegar & other natural cleaners/anti-bacterials at the moment ;)

If they are not your tenants, then is it a house you were inspecting with a view to buying?

For the right price, it could be a "goer". At least there would not be a rush to buy it, I suppose.

Even if he wasn't viewing to buy he could still apporoach the vendor and offer to take it off his hands 'as is' ;).

mechanic, obviously. see the bath and anywhere a hand might go - above the toilet roll, sink, stove knobs, door handles, fridge/freezer.....

Nah not a mechanic(unemployed & no surprise he was single lol) and did not even own a car... could not fit one in the garage as it was full of his hoarding crap.

Ooh, I'm certainly no Mastershef, but I'd hate to comtemplate cooking in that kitchen!!!

And why sooo many cleaning products when they've not been used?!?

PS I'm into White vinegar & other natural cleaners/anti-bacterials at the moment ;)

I think this one is going to need more than natural cleaners lol.

This was a job our business was called to attend the removal of all the crap and the follow up clean.

Hard to do all that in 3-6 mths. Looks like the PM or LL has been just as slack.

If the unit is in a reasonable location, I'd be inclined to put in a new kitchen, bathroom, and tiles......think I'd water blast it with a good dose of bleach first. You can waste hours cleaning and still not get it back to a respectable condition.

Hopefully the LL won't be as slack from now.

Back