Outlook / Iphone / Contact Notes

Hi All,

I am in a Sales role, meet customers, make notes about my meetings and schedule new meetings.

At the moment, all my notes and diary entries are paper based, which works fine. But if I was to lose my diary or customer notes book, I wouldn't be a happy camper. :mad:

I use outlook on my laptop and I sync it with my Iphone for contacts. I haven't started using it as a diary yet but I will when I go back to work on monday.

My question is about notes. Any idea how to enter notes against a contact in outlook and iphone and have them sync?

Cheers

GG

You need a CRM package that integrates with Outlook. Outlook did have a package called 'Business Manager' at one stage. I'm not sure if it is still around.

No one still uses outlook these days.

What about google - sync with contacts, email, calender, notes etc. Great.

I don't use much in the way of note taking- but Evernote seems quite good in the variety of media in which notes can be taken. I believe it syncs to its own server.

The concept of searching for text within handwritten notes sounds impressive, but I suspect you'd need better handwriting than mine. If I can't understand it, how could a computer?

With your iphone you can add notes to contacts and if you use exchange for you emails this will sync your calander and contacts for you.

how do you sync your contacts?

also Icloud might be able to help you.

With your iphone you can add notes to contacts and if you use exchange for you emails this will sync your calander and contacts for you.

how do you sync your contacts?

also Icloud might be able to help you.

Willb = Genius

Thanks Mate, I didn't know I could add fields to the iphone contacts, added notes. Type notes in outlook contacts, it syncs to phone, put notes in iphone contacts, it syncs to outlook notes field.

BRILLIANT :D

GG

Back