Outstanding Agents Website

With the internet now now firmly established as a real estate buyers media of choice for researching property for sale, do forumites have a stand out Real estate agents web site? I dont mean re.com or domain.com and the like, but
a major chain (Ray White, LJ Hooker), large independant or small botique agency or even an overseas agency site. What would be regarded as essential information - price, land size, floorplan, vitual tour etc ? What makes your favourite site stand out from the crowd - ease of use, layout, graphics, information on listing , fast to load etc. Looking forward to your thoughts.
Hound Dog :):):)

I think if it is not on re.com or domain.com then for 99.9% of the population it does not exist.

Its only really eager beavers, BA's, researchers and such that have run out of all other possibilities, that resort to looking on agents web-site IMO.

I would like for re.com or domain.com to have radius search option.

As for best Real estate sites: we get a regular newsletter from bestpractice.com.au that have a website of the week etc - some are very impressive.

there is one high value one in ACT, don't remember which. Just wish REA would learn to take photographs of property and not mess

real estate.com and domain.com really is where it is at. Our website gets very small amount of hits in comparison and is annoying to update. And i hate it from a buyers perspective as well i find it quite difficult you cant click on photos and see big copies you just have to sit through the photos scrolling drives me mad... but as part of a franchise group we dont have a choice.... but i do enjoy writting my regular emails to head office complaining.

this is one of the top agents in our area, and i find their website very good. i actually often read their blogs etc...

http://www.cunninghamsproperty.com.au/

Back