Paul Council...the Property Multimillionaire coming down...

Hi All
I am going to Paul Council's presentation on Wealth and Health. He is worth over $10Mill...and he built that up over years...not like some of the fly by "gurus".

When someone of that calibre comes to speak...i listen.

You should all come down...
Khurram

Hi Khurram,

Who is Paul Council?

There is no previous mention of him anywhere in the forum, and a Google search shows up no trace either... Can you tell us more about him?

Where is the seminar?
What is the cost?
Is it a teaser to a more expensive 3/4/5 days course?
Are you affiliated in any way with the seminar presenters?

Thanks,

Jamie :p

Im a little intrigued with your comment:

He is worth over $10Mill...and he built that up over years...not like some of the fly by "gurus".
Werent you enticing people to Henry Kaye seminars earlier this year?

Hi Khurram.

Paul Council?

Who he????

"You should all come down."

Okay, but down to where???????

I'm already in Melbourne, there's not many places I can go "down" to. King Island? Hobart perhaps?

Please enlighten us.

Geekay.

What did Paul Counsel do to get to where he is now?

He didn't mention it on his website, anyone care to give us a brief intro on Paul?

Yuch,

Paul from what i know was broke & borrowed a deposit off a friends parents to buy a house which he renovated then bought more property by using the equity built up. He also worked doing anything (painting houses, odd jobs etc ) and tried & failed a few times on the stock market but eventually worked it out and within 4 years made his first million. He has from that point not looked back, he started doing seminars because a lot of his freinds keeped asking him how to make money and it just grew from there.

Hope this helps.

Brian Rich

Back