Perth Accountant Recommendation

Can anyone recommend an accountant in Perth who is also a property investor themselves?

No fancy needs, just 2 IP's in my name. Would be helpful if they come out to you.

cheers

Where are you located in Perth? Our accountant Rosario Gonzalez is in Karrinyup. We are very happy with her.

Contact details are:
Ambit Accounting and Business Mentoring Services
48 Pawlett Way
Karrinyup WA 6921
(08) 6468 6019

If you are middle-aged (say 45+) and planning to continue with this investing lark for a number of years I would recommend you find an accountant/advisor who is at least 10-15 years younger than you.

If you get one the same age or older, you will be shopping for a new one in the near future as they wind down their business or retire.

Also, a younger professional with their own practice, whilst not having the same years of experience will generally be 'hungrier' to build his business and possibly less set (read: conservative) in their ways.

Just a suggestion ......

What's peoples thoughts on using an interstate account as opposed to dealing face to face with a local?

Really depends on what you need.

For many of my clients, we don't need to meet face to face, however we are always available by email / phone.

Also, there is always SKYPE.

I don't think you need a accountant in the same area and that applies to finance brokers too.

Cheers, Ivan

What's peoples thoughts on using an interstate account as opposed to dealing face to face with a local?

I use an interstate one now, my local one was hopeless. I rarely saw him in person either, just phone and email so probably won't be any different in that regard.

Back