Perth Meetup

we have pictures.

what a bunch of happy looking campers

16069096387_1b92ccd512_b.jpg

16254106352_db296d988f_b.jpg

16254106732_37dd88d9a2_b.jpg

Nice to meet you all there, was a good turn out!

I had to laugh at those photos though - I look like that faceless guy from Seinfeld. You know, the one who you only ever see from behind. That's my head in the first two photos haha.

Oh and thanks Mal for organising - and Aoning for letting me know about it. I haven't been on here in a while!

I completely missed it :p, would love to join you guys for the next one. Is there's an actually meetup for this group on the meetup website?.

just saw this. no, it's an informal meetup of Perth SS'ers that was arranged through here. I'm planning to arrange another one at the same venue mid-yearish but if someone wants to organise something in the meantime then that's great too. Free country an' all.

I don't mind having informal gatherings at my offoce/warehouse if people are keen.

In east perth so conveniently located and free parking, fun setup with 12 arcade games/pinball, air hockey, Sega rally, basketball ring and also the basketball arcade game, bar setup and a bbq.

If we had some snacks/bbq and drinks on a Saturday or Sunday it could work well.

Awesome sounds great. As silly as it sounds most of my weekends from now til first week April are flat out, should we try for that first weekend?

llove you too dave!

I don't mind having informal gatherings at my offoce/warehouse if people are keen.

In east perth so conveniently located and free parking, fun setup with 12 arcade games/pinball, air hockey, Sega rally, basketball ring and also the basketball arcade game, bar setup and a bbq.

If we had some snacks/bbq and drinks on a Saturday or Sunday it could work well.

Sounds like a sweet setup!

I'm down for some ball and brews

Legendary :)

I'm in too

Back