Perth Meetup

I'm driving over from the east coast hopefully I can get there. the taxi fare is growing a we speak!

I'll check how things are going I'd like to get to an SS meeting, the western Sydney one went well by the sounds. Also keen to get some info about the wild west! driving over to northam for 3 months then might hang around if we like it

Hi everyone, I'm 90% sure this Saturday is a go, will confirm later today. We've just announced closing of shape, our nightclub, so things are pretty manic And I'm all over the place with renovation plans for new venue, finishing my 2 apartment projects and starting a few other businesses.

We had pendulum play last week and shockone is this Friday, heaps more big names planned for the next few weeeks!

I'm thinking around 2pm, just after lunch. Would this work for everyone? How many people are keen?

thanks for the sms btw myf!

Keen, Sanj, there was about 20 others too going by the replies in the last couple of pages of the thread. Should we bring anything?

Is that the same time when you arrive?
I live in forrey which is next to airport so can pick you up on way through if needed.

Thanks for the offer DT - but am traveling with the Family - and for some reason I doubt you have a baby seat in the car?

We actually land a bit later - hence why you are our nominated attendee...:p

Blacky

everyone who needs the address pls PM me and ill send it through, sorry dont want to put the address online. it's in east perth

Back