Perth: Need PM for short term job, help

Hi all,
I'm looking for PM recommendations in or near Mount Lawley.
A move to Perth has seen me temporarily on the other side of the landlord-tenant fence.
Our landlords, without talking to us or trying to remediate, have issued a breach notice regarding 'cleanliness' (including dust on bookshelves!) and garden issues.
We're looking for a PM, who we will of course pay, to provide general advice and also to accompany the owner's agent during a re-inspection.
If necessary, we would also need the PM to attend court with us and would pay for that too.
Any recommendations gratefully received.... If there was an emoticon for weeping buckets and sleepless nights, I would break the rule of a lifetime and use it.

Don't worry its a non-issue.

Worst comes to worse just find a new place if the landlords are going to be that pedantic!

I've never understood this about rent inspections. (and it seems to be common in WA)

I've only rented off my brother and a good friend who was living overseas. So I've never personally experienced a rent inspection.

But my friends are frequently complaining about rent inspections telling them their place isn't clean enough. Why does/should a landlord care?
If there isn't fist sized holes in your doors, the carpet doesn't have dog turds on it and the floorboards haven't been pulled up to keep the fire going, then you should pass the rent inspection, right?

Thanks, yes, in one way it's not life-threatening and we can move... but that would be a hassle and expensive and possibly disruptive to the little one's schooling.

Talk to Anna and Wade at boss realestate in northbridge, they won't charge for a chat and are really nice people.

Let me guess, the pm you have issues with starts with the letter L

Anna and Wade really nice. Hoping they can help out. Thanks for the recommendation.

Any WAers have guidance on what the difference is between 'pruning' and 'lopping' which guidelines have the former as being the responsibility of the tenant and the latter the owner.

Back