PERTH - PIG meetings???

Im guessing the reason i havent seen much for any Perth Investors Group meetings is due to the abreviations or is there a WIG perhaps??

Hey Todd,

No there isnt a Perth based equivilent to the SS east coasters. There is however other non somersoft Investment groups in Perth tho.

Anything that you would personally recommend Rixter? if so, can you help with finding details of such events?

Todd said:
Im guessing the reason i havent seen much for any Perth Investors Group meetings is due to the abreviations or is there a WIG perhaps??
Maybe they're just to "Boaring" :p

Actually Rix, was there a get together of SS members at one time, I recall a thread attempting to have a catchup?

BF :D

bigfella966 said:
Maybe they're just to "Boaring" :p

Actually Rix, was there a get together of SS members at one time, I recall a thread attempting to have a catchup?

BF :D

Yeah BF we met up a few times...Its was more attendees from Steve Navras "Optimising Investment Structures" course thats where we all originally met each other.

redwing said:
Isn't Steve Navra looking to come back to WA this year also, if so a good opportunity to catch up?

REDWING

Not sure if he will be, tho there was some talk last year. I've already done his course 3 years ago but it will still be good to hopefully meet up.

Rixter said:
Not sure if he will be, tho there was some talk last year. I've already done his course 3 years ago but it will still be good to hopefully meet up.
And yep,

If Steve does ever decide to venture west, I'll be a part of the audience.

BF

bigfella966 said:
And yep,

If Steve does ever decide to venture west, I'll be a part of the audience.

BF

BF, Its a fantastic course.....I got alot from it. At the time I wasnt in need of the Cashbond Strategy (which is just one of the strategies Steve teaches) but as our portfolio grew and eventually hit the so called Serviceability wall I implimented my first cashbond last year via Steve & his PA from his Sydney office.

Back then, Steve & one of his staff traveled to Perth and the course was held over 2 full week end days at the Duxton Hotel. It was the best $287 (from memory) I ever spent on a course.

If you havent done it I recommend you do it.

hey guys, i'm a junior (23) that is eager to get into property investment using my current share portfolio as a starting point..
i'm very interested in attending any meetings or seminars you think would be worth while.. i'm not sure what the PIG is or where it is based.. do you guys go to anything that I should be aware of??

thanks

jimmy

Maybe we can catch up at Craig Turnbulls event?

As far as I'm aware Steve Navra had plans to visit WA again this year (unless things have changed??).

Rixter
I'm at your point of some time ago and DSR is the problem (may improve if i take the new job), my LVR has also dropped from about 71% to approx 64% over the last 5 months or so- 2006 is going well so far.

Yes i think a meet at craigs event will be good. Ive got ticket organised so i will be there.

Hey Jimmy,

Get yourself booked in for this

I'll be going along to CT's weekend too. Guess there'll be lots of people there. Should we all wear a pink rose in our lapel!?! LOL:D

joannep said:
I'll be going along to CT's weekend too. Guess there'll be lots of people there. Should we all wear a pink rose in our lapel!?! LOL:D
Nah,

I reckon we should all wear SS arm bands :D :D

ONLY JOKING!, yep ok, I know its a poor taste joke :eek:

BF;)

Why dont we all post a pic of ourselves so we can spot ppl out?
Im already found in the members gallery :D or post yours here.

Back