PERTH - PIG meetings???

Hi all

I am new to this forum, and was hooked in when I saw that you may be getting an investors group of the ground here in Perth...

btw... totally impressed with the level of information here. I have been a long time Jan Somers fan, but had never got around to registering up until now :)

So... did anything happen last month? Was the inaugural meeting of P.I.G's an event, or did it turn to hash browns?

Roni

Bluegum..

have you thought about attending Peter SPANNS event in Perth this Month?

Hopefully a few of us will be there..

Thanks Redwing, indeedly do!

I emailed the organisers on the weekend, and will phone back with my booking once I check with friends to see who else is interested in coming.

Will see you there :)

Non Event

Hey Bluegum,
I didnt get any positive response about a get together, besides a few people PM me saying that they would be interested in anything to happen in the future but couldnt make that date. So I have tried my best.

The forum is a great resource theres no doubt about that.

Regards,

QL

Hi QL

Thats a pity, but at least there is hope for the future! I was in an investment club when living in the country (mostly focusing on shares), and it was a good network. We didnt make much money, but the wine was good. :D

How about trying again for the last Saturday of this month? Any takers?

Roni

Yes I would like to try and get something happening over here for us also, I didn't see the post refering to the meeting atempt that QL made, sorry.

Meeting last sat of month

Hey all,
I'd be free for the last sat of the month. Even if we dont get a huge group even having one new like minded friend is worth it.

Thanks
QL

Open for suggestions

I dont mind where we meet, I'm open for suggestions. I just put that forward as a starting point, somewhere central, quiet enough to talk and has good food. I have another forumite that might be keen, they PM me last time. Let you know anyhows.

Yeah italian sounds good, and vic park isnt too far, whats it like for noise? being such an open plan layout it appears as though it may be a bit hard to have a conversation. any thoughts?

It says something on the website about the owner having invested in some sort of sound deadening product to cut down the noise factor, and to allow private conversations.... Vic Parks 'Cone of Silence' perhaps? ;)

Noise Factor?

Hey Guys,

It seemed pretty easy to talk when I last had dinner there. No loud music or kitchen. I agree that the noise factor is important....

QL.

Back