PERTH - PIG meetings???

See from the latest ASPIRE e-mail that CT has a Club night comin up at Burswood again..he's also launching his new book "Millionaire in Training"

bookCover.gif

Might be worth a look?

REDWING

redwing said:
See from the latest ASPIRE e-mail that CT has a Club night comin up at Burswood again..he's also launching his new book "Millionaire in Training"

bookCover.gif

Might be worth a look?

REDWING

i'm interested

Not long to go now until Craig's Seminar, For those attending I have attatched a pic (me placing the sold sticker on my recent purchase). If you see me wandering around, come and introduce yourself!

Attachments

• sold 2.jpg
    sold 2.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 106
Craig Turnballs forum: SS meet up

Hey Guys/Gals,
I'll be heading to CT's seminar this coming weekend, and would be keen to put a face to some of the forum members and have a chat in person for a change. Should be a good weekend!

Attached a photo, I didnt have many to choose from. :)

Hope to see you there.

Regards,
Jarrad

Attachments

• DSC00053sized.JPG
    DSC00053sized.JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 110
Only a few days away from CT's event. As the SS Photo Gallery is not working heres a pic. If anyone recognises me come up and say G'day.

Hope to meet you there :)

Attachments

• 25Rixter.jpg
    25Rixter.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 107
Here's a more recent one..

PS- I'm the one in the white shirt and 'no' face painting.. ;)

Attachments

• P8270067.JPG
    P8270067.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 100
redwing said:
Perth Investors Group

PIG ?

How about suggestions for another name ???:D
How about "Canberra Investors Group"?

"Perth Regional Investors Group"?

"Property Investors Group"?

"Somersoft Perth Region Investors Network Group" (because the other ones are probably all taken if you needed to register).

Hi People,

1. My daughter, Angelina(aged 16) and I will also be attending Craig Turnbull's Seminar this weekend.

2. How do we go about to make ourselves known to one another, short of we knowing each other's real legal names or/and making some specific prior arrangement for members to meet up with one another prior to the Seminar commencement?

3. My mobile number is 0418758123 and I will greatly appreciate if members attending this weekend seminar could sms their mobile numbers and names to me soonest.

4. I have also last attended Steve Narva's Seminar in Brisbane in 2004.

5. Looking forward to meeting each one of you during the Craig Turnbull's Seminar soon.

6. Thank you.

regards,
Kenneth KOH

Ken,

Post a pic of yourself here on this thread like most of us have already so we can keep an eye out for you.

TheBacon, Are you going to be our mascot? instead of a picture of a pig, we can just use a slice of bacon :)

Ok, that was very lame, but all i could come up with on such short notice...

I'm gona represent the Bunbury Investors Group "B.I.G", so I guess if the Perth & Bunbury Investors Group's combine we can call it the "B.I.G. P.I.G"

BF :D :D

LOL ....

That would make the Port Hedland Investors Group P.H.I.G! I don't even want to think what would happen if our group would join the Bunbury and Perth group :D

... especially if we followed alphabetical listings protocol ... cos that would put our group right in the middle.:eek:

Back