PERTH - PIG meetings???

Hey all,

Well at 10 people, we're starting to get a decent group together. I'll book for 12 and keep it confirmable with them.

I'm sure we will all get alot out of meeting and talking face to face with fellow investors many of which we've exchanged posts with and helped out before on the forum.

I'm hoping to build our perth group into a great support network that will drive all of us further in property.

We may have a few more yet. :)

QL

Might be a good idea to start a new thread once the all the details are finalized. Just to make it clearer for all concerned.

It would be a shame for anyone to miss it because its all been lost in an old thread.

Just an idea. :)

Ruby

Guys,

Would love to catch up with some locals. Her indoors has work commitments that day, so that means that him indoors has 2 little commitments to look after until she gets home ;)

In any case, I'll say yes, but I may be tending towards the 8-8:30 mark...what time do you guys figure you would wind it up?

Cheers,

Bruce

Gives us a few days to absorb Peter SPANNS night as well ..and something to discuss on the night..

any thoughts on a format for the evening, or just a casual meet and greet..and to see who's who in the zoo?

Redwing

Back