Perth property listings - under 9,000

I've seen a house on the market for over $600,000 and it's only worth about $360,000. (reno'd house across the road just sold for $365000). I think it will still be on the market for about 4 more years. :eek:

I've seen a house on the market for over $600,000 and it's only worth about $360,000. (reno'd house across the road just sold for $365000). I think it will still be on the market for about 4 more years. :eek:

At this rate, it will be the only one.

House sales below $500k are less with an increase in sales between the $500k - $1Mil mark. Probably the snowball effect of people using the funds to upgrade into the higher market after the FHO's have purchased their properties in the sub $500k market.

House sales below $500k are less with an increase in sales between the $500k - $1Mil mark. Probably the snowball effect of people using the funds to upgrade into the higher market after the FHO's have purchased their properties in the sub $500k market.

yes this is the opposite of what happened when the GFC - at times there the median was dropping just because lower priced stock was moving and the top wasn't

Stock in good areas isn't lasting two weeks in some cases. I fly out to work and by the time I get back there's a sign out front and it's already sold....

Happy days for you!
My sister bought her block there a couple of years back for $400k (550sqm) and I thought she was crazy. Oh - for hind site!

The land developer must be making a Monica at these prices!

Yup he is - but it's been a long haul.
My development location isn't as good as these sites in terms of amenities (school, shops, drs, bus all within 200m) but I'll be fine.

Reiwa:

Not surprisingly this week's totals fell some 35% due to the Easter break. Reported house sales were down 34% whilst multi-residential sales were down 50%. However, land sales were down only 11% over the previous week with the strength of ongoing land sales contributing to the 6% fall in land listings. Overall listings were down only 2.4% and have fallen to a similar level as early February. Rental listings increased 1.4% to 3,200, their highest level since late 2011.

734587_10151521634148750_16009640_n.jpg

Panic buying at its best.

Sellers holding on to see if prices will rise more. Buyers offering everything they have to secure a place. :rolleyes:

Im lovin it! :D

Back