Perth property listings - under 9,000

Westminster is the house in the intake area for Kyilla Primary School? Looks like it would be. If so I would pop that somewhere prominent in the ad - excellent public school and local intake area only.

Westminster is the house in the intake area for Kyilla Primary School? Looks like it would be. If so I would pop that somewhere prominent in the ad - excellent public school and local intake area only.

Maggie I'll look into that and get it added.

How long have you been offering it for rent?

I got a townhouse close by on Wanneroo road. Had about 10 people through in two weeks and one person applying. Lots of people have been offering $50 less.

3 weeks Ryan. So it's not extreme panic time but I'd like it sorted soon as I have 2 other vacancies and they all add up

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    669.8 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
WM these places attract the money due to Rossmoyne HS and Willetton HS these 2 schools are always in the top 10 of all high schools when the results are published.

Both properties were bought by Chinese (mainland Chinese, I think).

The zones for these schools are very popular with Indians and mainland Chinese. Used to be popular with Malaysians and Singaporeans, but the houses there are getting too expensive for the average immigrants who are wage earners.

Back