Perth Property Market updates

I'm glad more people are noticing the changes. This has been going on for a while now but I've noticed more and more people who used to whinge about nothing happening are noticing that actually there's a lot going on.

Gap in terms of quality and range of food and drink options in perth vs syd/melb is closing and in a lot of instances price gap is narrowing too.

Quite frankly if someone in perth is whinging about there being nothing to do chances are they're the problem

I'm glad more people are noticing the changes. This has been going on for a while now but I've noticed more and more people who used to whinge about nothing happening are noticing that actually there's a lot going on.

Gap in terms of quality and range of food and drink options in perth vs syd/melb is closing and in a lot of instances price gap is narrowing too.

Quite frankly if someone in perth is whinging about there being nothing to do chances are they're the problem

Yep, the more people that leave Perth the better, since it means I can get a drink even faster at our snazzy new drinking establishments.

Went to the new James Squire bar at Scarborough 2 weekends go, great spot and more in line with Ocean One as far as a casual beach side bar goes (Matisse I will never venture into, they missed the mark by a long way as to what people want on the beach).

Matisse, yeah I was shattered when it opened up. Then again I am 35 now, if I was 20 and chasing girls still, it probably would be the place to go???

James Squire and the new upstairs Scarborough beach bar at the old Jimmy Deans saved the day there :)

from the upcoming Results Mentoring session:

Plus - as an exclusive bonus for Perth workshop participants only - John will identify 3 specific suburbs in WA about to BOOM (yes - there are still some out there) that most investors don't know about... yet.

These suburbs have not been published in any other research report, and won't be revealed anywhere outside the workshop for months - so don't miss this exclusive opportunity to get the jump on other investors!

any thoughts?

Plus - as an exclusive bonus for Perth workshop participants only - John will identify 3 specific suburbs in WA about to BOOM (yes - there are still some out there) that most investors don't know about... yet.

These suburbs have not been published in any other research report, and won't be revealed anywhere outside the workshop for months - so don't miss this exclusive opportunity to get the jump on other investors!

any thoughts?

Marketing Bait for bums on seats.

LOL ok...

any thoughts on which suburbs they could be? am expecting something inspiring
I wouldn't be surprised if Medina/Orelia/Kwinana got a mention. IMO they are undervalued for established suburbs with good access to the train and upgrades around the Kwinana town centre. Not sure if there is any zoning for development but I would not be surprised if that is not too far off.

Of course there is still a stigma attached to the suburbs due to their past and I have the feeling it will stay that way for some time. However, I also believe these area will enjoy strong capital growth at some point. No idea when. Could be years away.

any thoughts?

John Linderman is associated with this group and he provides list of boom suburbs around Australia. I received 1 for each State. On the list is Tuart Hill (Units).
I do recall also Geographe Bay (south west).

They claim high accuracy, not really sure, I generally find the suburbs that the gurus pick seem to do OK, but I rarely see any of these guys pick the top 3, just what I have noticed.

John Linderman is associated with this group and he provides list of boom suburbs around Australia. I received 1 for each State. On the list is Tuart Hill (Units).
I do recall also Geographe Bay (south west).

They claim high accuracy, not really sure, I generally find the suburbs that the gurus pick seem to do OK, but I rarely see any of these guys pick the top 3, just what I have noticed.

Tuart Hill units has been stated by many, tuart hill dev sites already through the roof

Tuart Hill units has been stated by many, tuart hill dev sites already through the roof

They are referring specifically to units in Tuart Hill 2015

Development sites in practically all metro areas started rising over 2 years ago, the prices I believe have now peaked.

I know, it's been publicly listed by many "gurus" that Tuart Hill units will boom in 2015.

Whats the reason for this? Low supply, under market value compared with nearby suburbs? . Normally for new infrastructure or zoning changes it affects both houses and units.

Whats the reason for this? Low supply, under market value compared with nearby suburbs? . Normally for new infrastructure or zoning changes it affects both houses and units.

They have a formula where they analyse all sorts of data from median house price, stock on the market, movement/trends short list etc.

I doubt they would look at what is happening in terms of zoning etc. which is why I think that if you are on the ground and research this stuff you will probably have a better chance of success

MTR:)

It actually could be just simple mathematics. Lets say that many of the units in Tuart Hill were built in the 70s and 80s and are worth $300k. A lot of units have been DA approved 1-2 years ago and have been hitting the market for the last 12mths and will continue to do so. The average selling price for the new units (and this includes townhouses) might be as high as $600k. Mathematically that shows a 200% increase in price and voila growth

I'm over simplifying it but any suburb that has increased development will have growth in the median and average due to the increased selling price of new units vs old units.

I wouldn't be surprised if Medina/Orelia/Kwinana got a mention. IMO they are undervalued for established suburbs with good access to the train and upgrades around the Kwinana town centre. Not sure if there is any zoning for development but I would not be surprised if that is not too far off.

Of course there is still a stigma attached to the suburbs due to their past and I have the feeling it will stay that way for some time. However, I also believe these area will enjoy strong capital growth at some point. No idea when. Could be years away.

i don't like the fact that Kwinana Town Centre is so far away from the ruddy train station. Makes it very difficult to let these places grow organically with good walk scores.

Back