PIA software

Hi mustapha

The PIA software is used to analyse property investments and to give you an indication as to whether or not the property being analysed fits with you investment goals.

It is developed by Somersoft and more information on it can be obtained at....

http://www.somersoft.com.au/Software.htm

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Paul

Hi Mustapha,

I think its the best thing since sliced bread! But then again, I am biassed as I write the stuff.

Hi mustapha

I'm only a beginner and I found it very useful.

Download the demo and have a look for yourself....

http://www.somersoft.com.au/DemoSoftware.htm

I'm of the opinion that one way to become a more experienced property investor is to learn how to analyse the figures and this software helps you do that.

Cheers

Paul

PS. I'm in no way connected with Somersoft and receive no commisions or anything else for that matter for promoting their products. Just love their work....

Hi,
I purchased this software about a month ago, after reading Jan's latest book (and her earlier one, as well.)
It was at the stage where I needed answers to see IF I could get a start in the IP arena at my stage in life, and I believed PIA was the answer....coupled with all the good folk on this forum, of course.!!
Enter all your data, change figures around to suit the circumstances, generally play the figures,and listen to the great advice here on this forum.
Well, sadly, I don't think (financially) at this stage I'll be able to 'join the IP team', but I still hope that one day I might.( I paid a visit to my accountant the other day, and I don't think he's a real IP man. )
Having said all that, I believe that this is the best piece of software I've purchased in a long, long time.
Yes, that's right, I've only used it a few weeks and I may not even use it ever again.
I also never got to use it to it's full potential, but the information it gave me, the flexibility it allowed, and the answers it gave to my multitude of questions, gave me a good insight into an unknown world, and I couldn't have gained this insight without it. If you're serious about IP's, get your copy now.
Buy it...........it's only $245.........and you won't regret it.
As a previous poster once said to me....
JUST DO IT !!
Best wishes
Will

Back