Picture of Yourself

ramone_johnny said:
Clipper No 1. I cut it myself, picked up a pair of clippers about 4 years ago. Ive had my hair shaved since 1994. One of very few wise investment decisions to date! :D

Heres one for Michael Whyte!

RJ

How come your arms are all swollen up like that - you better see a Dr mate...

MishMash said:
aeabscd.jpg

456dscd.jpg

You may have to right click to save the images into a documents folder and upload to forum gallery from there. I cannot access the link either.:(

MishMash said:
:mad:
How do i make it work? They are in Yahoo photos
I'm not sure what happened- do you need to log in to Yahoo photos?

Try downloading the pictures (right click on the phot, then "Save As"). Then upload to the Gallery (Click on the "Gallery" link at the top on the page, and follow the links to uploading the pictures. Find the file to upload- you will have to click on the upload button once again- and then view the uploaded picture full size. Right click on the picture, and copy the full url. Put it into a post with tags.

(If you can upload but have trouble, a mod can help. If you can't upload, ask- there's a lot of friendly forumites around).

Nah Mish, didn't work.....there's these two pics of this hot fox with hair down to her gluteal folds...you must have linked to the wrong pics....PI chicks have knobbly knees and look stuffed from all the tiling and sanding they do........ :p

RJ and Sk8ter, either I or Jane do my hair with a 7mm.....the absolute best investment I ever made was my $50 Breville hair clipper......Woke up to myself about 8 years ago that it was crazy paying someone $25 to cut what was left of my hair.....

Hey there folks, this is me....now does that look like a money making MACHINE or what!!!! ;) haha i wish.....anyway i'm new here and would like to get involved more!

Thanks

Julez

Attachments

• me byron.JPG
    me byron.JPG
    95.2 KB · Views: 181
geoffw said:
I'm not sure what happened- do you need to log in to Yahoo photos?

Try downloading the pictures (right click on the phot, then "Save As"). Then upload to the Gallery (Click on the "Gallery" link at the top on the page, and follow the links to uploading the pictures. Find the file to upload- you will have to click on the upload button once again- and then view the uploaded picture full size. Right click on the picture, and copy the full url. Put it into a post with tags.

(If you can upload but have trouble, a mod can help. If you can't upload, ask- there's a lot of friendly forumites around).[/QUOTE]

Another way is to use [url]www.tinypic.com[/url] . It's free hosting site then just copy the link and past here.

Heres a photo taken by Asy at her office whilst on a Brisbane IP shopping trip. :)

Attachments

• 2Rixter.jpg
    2Rixter.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:
Family_1.jpg

Here's the Bigfella tribe, we didn't scrub up too bad for simple country folk!
Do you like the silver streaks the missus put in me hair to give me that distinguished look :rolleyes:

BF;)

Back