Attachments

• IMGP0381.JPG
    IMGP0381.JPG
    98.1 KB · Views: 238
Rixter said:
hmmmmmm you're joking right :confused:

Never been told that before :(

No wasn't joking Rixter.:)

A younger healthier and certainly less stressed version of him though from ten years back.

Maybe its just me.:eek:
Can anyone else see any likeness?

bigfella966 said:
Family_1.jpg

Here's the Bigfella tribe, we didn't scrub up too bad for simple country folk!
Do you like the silver streaks the missus put in me hair to give me that distinguished look :rolleyes:

BF;)

Great family photo BigFella. You all look good.
Wish I could get mine to smile together and all at the same time.
Usually one pulls a 'face'.:D

I agree with Agent86, and I can't believe you haven't been told that before. However even though i do like Mr Costello, you have a much nicer look about you than he does:)

agent 86 said:
Rixter,
You look like someone whos spent the last ten years as treasurer.
Lol.

I thought the same when Rixter starting using this avatar. I thought he was using the photo as a gee-up

agent 86 said:
Great family photo BigFella. You all look good.
Wish I could get mine to smile together and all at the same time.
Usually one pulls a 'face'.:D
They're not smiling, it's a grimance, you can't see my right hand, but it's putting a scrum squeeze on Jaxon so he'd smile or else :D

BF :D

PS: Thanx Ruby, the answer to your question is "Mail order & bloody expensive" :D :rolleyes:

hey bigfella nice pic of the family, :) [let go of the boys neck now and then ]
but sorry l still have that image of you in me head payin out on that bag of peanuts at the PS seminar and l gotta say its scary and its gonna take more than a nice smiling Mrs and Kids to erase it:eek:

Tubs

Here's me:
I'm the one in the middle, wondering why he's here and why he's doing this!

Attachments

• preview1466.jpg
    preview1466.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 183
agent 86 said:
No wasn't joking Rixter.:)

A younger healthier and certainly less stressed version of him though from ten years back.

Maybe its just me.:eek:
Can anyone else see any likeness?

I can see the likeness - I thought the same thing as you as soon as I saw him.

Olly

ooops - i agree looks like pc - i thought rixter's pic was spoof photo (like gordon gekko's) but i stand corrected. enter it into the woman's day lookalike comp - could win $100.

lizzie said:
ooops - i agree looks like pc - i thought rixter's pic was spoof photo (like gordon gekko's) but i stand corrected. enter it into the woman's day lookalike comp - could win $100.

Hmmmmmmm it must be just that pic and angle..This is the only place that has ever mentioned a likeness.

Back