Prefabricated houses

New kid on the block l was reading about on the weekend

CreATE House
worth a look and could help in reducing the cost of remote housing

www.createhouse.com.au

l dont have any thing to do with this group, l am just impressed by their product

cheers

Thanks for posting the link yadreamin. :)

The CReATE House is a unique new product that is patented worldwide. It was designed in Darwin over the last fifteen years, and offers an alternative to other flat pack or modular systems in its elevated design.

Our current display home is a four bedroom, two bathroom design, and it offers 249sqm of living space. We have an ever growing range of designs available, from two through to five bedroom houses, as well as ensuited accommodation units, currently ranging from four to eight bedrooms with more to come.

Since yadreamin's post we have substantially grown and developed our website, so check out www.createhouse.com.au - there's a range of floor plans to view. There is also a section to send enquiries to us, so if you'd like to enquire about any of our designs, just use that link. We have a fair bit of flexibility in the design, so feel free to ask about alterations in relation to your specific needs and we'll see what we can do.

I gotta ask mate how did you know somersoft folk had mentioned your name? Always funny to see business come to SS not to long after something is said. Then true to there form there gone almost as fast as they came... Will you contribute I wonder? Or jus pimp yr product.. Welcome to SS by the way :)

Last edited:
I gotta mask mate how did you know somersoft folk had mentioned your name? Always funny to see business come to SS not to long after something is said. Then true to there form there gone almost as fast as they came... Will you contribute I wonder? Or jus pimp yr product.. Welcome to SS by the way :)

Ever heard of a thing called google?:cool: You can set up specific keyword searches whereby they email you each week with new occurrences of your specified search term. Just for fun, I set one up with my own name and a couple of other terms. Good way to keep up to date. For a business I imagine it would be good for getting market feedback, both positive and negative.

Thanks for posting the link yadreamin. :)

The CReATE House is a unique new product that is patented worldwide. It was designed in Darwin over the last fifteen years, and offers an alternative to other flat pack or modular systems in its elevated design.

Our current display home is a four bedroom, two bathroom design, and it offers 249sqm of living space. We have an ever growing range of designs available, from two through to five bedroom houses, as well as ensuited accommodation units, currently ranging from four to eight bedrooms with more to come.

Since yadreamin's post we have substantially grown and developed our website, so check out www.createhouse.com.au - there's a range of floor plans to view. There is also a section to send enquiries to us, so if you'd like to enquire about any of our designs, just use that link. We have a fair bit of flexibility in the design, so feel free to ask about alterations in relation to your specific needs and we'll see what we can do.

could you kindly post some indicative pricing?

Ever heard of a thing called google?:cool: You can set up specific keyword searches whereby they email you each week with new occurrences of your specified search term. Just for fun, I set one up with my own name and a couple of other terms. Good way to keep up to date. For a business I imagine it would be good for getting market feedback, both positive and negative.

What is this google you speak of? :confused: wow you sound really smart :). Interesting to know that info. I shall give it a whirl! Thanks

I gotta mask mate how did you know somersoft folk had mentioned your name? Always funny to see business come to SS not to long after something is said. Then true to there form there gone almost as fast as they came... Will you contribute I wonder? Or jus pimp yr product.. Welcome to SS by the way :)
We saw that we've been getting a number of hits from the Somersoft website, and then discovered the link in this topic to our website. Given that there has been such a degree of interest from this website, it made sense for us to sign up so we can respond to enquiries in a less formal setting. Obviously we are trying to promote the CReATE House product as much as possible, and the last thing we want is misinformation about our product - not that there has been on here, but we don't want to see that happen.

could you kindly post some indicative pricing?
The CReATE House product is a steel framed elevated house designed to meet the requirements of Region D wind terrain. The elevated design offers superior utilisation of land, with parking and living area underneath the house. Alternatively this area can be built in, creating quite a large two storey house.

Currently our basic house is a two bedroom design with just over 136sqm of living space. This model can be delivered to most urban sites, constructed, and handed over starting from $260,000. This includes all power, water, and sewerage connections, all finishes and fixtures, and is a completely ready to live in house, just requiring your furniture moved in. We can also offer a range of options including alternative designs and finish options. The website www.createhouse.com.au shows some of the floor plans, and finishes can be discussed with us by placing an enquiry.

I gotta ask mate how did you know somersoft folk had mentioned your name? Always funny to see business come to SS not to long after something is said. Then true to there form there gone almost as fast as they came... Will you contribute I wonder? Or jus pimp yr product.. Welcome to SS by the way :)

SS has a fantastic google index.

try "Aaron Sice" and see what comes up.

Back