Pricefinder vs RP Data

Slightly off topic.. Does anyone use Real Estate Investar? I had a three month limited access trial and found it very good. Some of the training videos of full access looked like it could be a great tool. Is Real Estate Investar available as a joint access? Is it as good as it looks?

Slightly off topic.. Does anyone use Real Estate Investar? I had a three month limited access trial and found it very good. Some of the training videos of full access looked like it could be a great tool. Is Real Estate Investar available as a joint access? Is it as good as it looks?

I had a week long trial of REI and thought it wasn't great value for money. I might still use it on an ad-hoc basis. Cosmetically the site is a mess I feel. The search engine is good but it appears 97% of the ads come from realesate.com.au and domain.com.au. The access to APM's reporting is pretty cool but it's a seperate interface that just does single signon. It would be good if the whole thing had more of a unified look and feel. Like I said it's just cosmetic but it cheapens the value of a product that is priced at a premium level. Perhaps I'm just fussy :)

Can I get this now viral, infamous PM :D ? About to plunge into the group RPdata subscription but want to read this first! Thanks!

Propertunity's view

I am very interested and I hope it is not too late to ask for a PM on your view, Propertunity.

Thank you very much.

Back