Private car park infringement

Bayview, I welcome increased immigration and a better economy. It's alright for those of you who already made your millions in the last boom. Us newbies want a piece of the wealth pie too; bring on an immigration led housing boom in my part of the country.
Now worries; go and live in a few really crowded cities (none of ours are) and see how you feel after.

Getting wealthy didn't start at the beginning of the last boom. It's been around for centuries.

My wealth wasn't made in the last boom, and I'm not even that wealthy. In fact; in relative terms, I didn't even do that well...quite a failure actually.

I got asked to do the interview here and declined.

It (my meagre wealth) was set up way before that with hard work, saving and buying a PPoR and so on....and never with any you-beaut high-end professional wage to help me along like about 90 odd % of this site it would seem.

Without the mindset and money habits, I wouldn't have even got to IP No.1.

[QUOTE
Back to the fine though; it seems very, very weird that there was no infringement notice on the window.[/QUOTE]

Yes - because my husband and I would have noticed it.

I found their website and was able to get an email address to send to rather than use snail mail. Letter was emailed on the 28th and gave them my phone number. I still have not had a response.

Now worries; go and live in a few really crowded cities (none of ours are) and see how you feel after.

PS, I'm in Brisbane, only half the population of Melbourne and that alien S place. We can afford a bit more crowding up here.

My wealth wasn't made in the last boom, and I'm not even that wealthy. In fact; in relative terms, I didn't even do that well...quite a failure actually.

I got asked to do the interview here and declined.

It (my meagre wealth) was set up way before that with hard work, saving and buying a PPoR and so on....and never with any you-beaut high-end professional wage to help me along like about 90 odd % of this site it would seem.

Without the mindset and money habits, I wouldn't have even got to IP No.1.

Ah, my kind of person.

Still no response. Rang head office today and was met with a recorded messasge saying they are on holidays until the 7th.

Refuse to pay but keep tabs on them. Pay for a veda alert if you haven't already got one.

I would struggle to do that on principle... paying some outfit money to let you know when they have black marked your personal records that they hold on you. I find the concept quite repulsive actually.

Back