Property Accountant

What, in particular, are you happy about in terms of the process or results?

I'm also interested in the difference in process, results, fees for an individual who has a fairly uncomplicated financial situation.

Perhaps I should ask, "Does anyone think paying for a premium (?) accountancy service ISN't necessary or worth it in the beginning?

Cheers,

Jaz

I'm also interested in the difference in process, results, fees for an individual who has a fairly uncomplicated financial situation.

My question was more aimed at what value was added. Having an uncomplicated financial situation NOW isn't as relevant. Advice should be aimed at medium and long term goals and situations.

Perhaps I should ask, "Does anyone think paying for a premium (?) accountancy service ISN't necessary or worth it in the beginning?

Personally, I think it's fine to just have 'no-frills' services as long as the taxpayer can tell when they need more complicated advice and change advisers accordingly. For most people, they don't have the knowledge to realise when they need better advice, so it's probably better for them to start with a good (and likely more expensive) accountant.

Back