Property Asset Planning

Has anyone heard of, or used the services of, Property Asset Planning? I believe it's a company from Adelaide.

Just wanted to know what you guys think of them as they're coming to our home tonight for a chat.

Thanks, Happy

I went to one of their free seminars last week at the Hyatt Hotel. I saw the add in the advertiser.

What the speaker presented was like straight out of one of Jans books. He spoke for 50 minutes or so giving some examples of negative gearing etc.

Then at the end interested parties would arrange an in home financial assement. If you chose to do this you'd also get a free copy of Jan's book 'Story By Story'.

There would have easily been 100+ people there. I took my dad along and was happy to hear everything that I had read just days before (in Jan's 'Changing times') and discussed with my dad, being talked about at the seminar.

My understanding is that these guys hook you up with the people that you need to be able to build and manage a property. They arrange everything for you including tax deductions etc.

For me in my situation (lowest tax bracket, casual work etc) it looked too expensive as I think they focus on brand new median prices properties and I'm trying to get things happening with the cheaper older styles of property up elizabeth way.

So yeah I think it will suit many time poor people etc as it takes all the work out of investing - but for me, I'm happy to try and understand and make my own decisions in regards to my investments..

http://www.propertyassetplanning.com/

I've had them out recently and am going for a more in-depth day this weekend covering finances and looking at properties. Did you go this far? If so I'd love to hear how they worked for you.
Vicki

Back